Magical Drop V coming VERY soon

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Golgolith Studio be-friended me on steam so I took the opportunity to talk with him for a minute and he told me Magical Drop V will be out VERY soon. I had been worried because the steam page was removed, as were the forums.

for those of you who haven't seen it here is the E3 video. It's looking pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYgOZ35hpMs

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Golgolith Studio be-friended me on steam so I took the opportunity to talk with him for a minute and he told me Magical Drop V will be out VERY soon. I had been worried because the steam page was removed, as were the forums.

for those of you who haven't seen it here is the E3 video. It's looking pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYgOZ35hpMs

That video is painful to watch. Talk about playing the game wrong....

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
integrated ghostlop in multiplayer. interesting.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
So what's the difference to MD III? Oh wait, is has HD graphics and online multiplay. Wow -_-

aria

Former Moderator
The voices of everyone in that video irritated me. What do I need to know about this game that won't take 5 minutes of listening to them.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Only a year or two late. Although, the idea of online vs magical drop sounds pretty awesome. This shit better be out soon!

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
This is for the PC.

Are they for real with this crap?

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Any other platforms this game will be available on?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The voices of everyone in that video irritated me. What do I need to know about this game that won't take 5 minutes of listening to them.

This is exactly what happens with almost any user submitted youtube video. Always with the talking, just shut up and get to it already!

valgalder

Kula's Candy
sure took them long enough.. I thought they showed this game pretty much in a complete state at a E3 or something like 2 years ago.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I wouldn't hold my breath for the Xbox one. I'd like to see it though. I am still not quite convinced this isn't canceled altogether, which is a shame since the first commercial release of anything Ghostlop will be interesting.

valgalder

Kula's Candy
yeah, based on the history of microsoft's completely insane and random approval process, I doubt it would even come out if they did submit it.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Why did it seem so slow, did they suck that bad?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Nowhere near as bad of gameplay as when IGN was playing SVC Chaos. I still remember that bad mess of punching and kicking midair.

SSS

neo retired
I'm wondering if they know enough about the game to include the different attack patterns for each character.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
And they didn't even show the part with the Ghostlop tie-in.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm wondering if they know enough about the game to include the different attack patterns for each character.

I'm not sure if I like different attack patterns. Then you choose a character based on a pattern and not whether you like them or not. I'm just hoping all the characters have different voices like in Magical Drop 3 Japnese version. Or a option to choose a attack method with like 3 choices would be good.

Foopy

n00b
I'm glad there's news, at least. The last I heard of this the game had gotten alpha consideration. Then, nothing.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
got some new stuff from golgoth studio via steam today.

Gamerules_attacksystem

Gamerules_Scoresystemrules

Gamerules_Scoretimebonuspoints

Art still looks awful, but day one if they actually ship the thing and it plays at a decent speed.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Goddamnit!!! Hurry up and release this game already! Why the hell is it taking so long?