loopyeddie had the loosest meat

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Sitting at the B&G Tasty Foods in Omaha. Owned by an inactive member here, loopyeddie. This place has some awesome loose meat sandwiches, and if anybody comes thru the area i highly recommend it. Anybody else sampled eddie's meat?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I would like to sample Eddie's loose meat.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Mail it to Australia and I'll review it.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
damn, i go to Omaha about once a quarter. I'll have to keep this in mind.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Loopyeddie is a class act. Glad you enjoyed your meat up!

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
That dude was mad chill. I wonder if he still plays video games. Ill never be in Omaha however you should throw a link to his place.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
NQryGNj.jpg

CB7gqfU.jpg

R8v8F7f.jpg

YAiv2fo.jpg

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
That dude was mad chill. I wonder if he still plays video games. Ill never be in Omaha however you should throw a link to his place.

http://bgtastyfoods.com/

He still has a small collection of the staples, KoF 98 + 02, NTM, MSX, Pulstar or Blazing Star I can't remember which. Looked like it all fit on a pretty small shelf. I'll have to see if I can find the pic. Not sure if he still plays.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I don't understand the decor, I have no idea what a loose meat sandwich is even after seeing a picture, but Eddie's a stand-up guy from past dealings over a decade ago. He also maintained a great website or at least contributed a ton of shockbox inserts: https://southtown-homebrew.com/index.php?osCsid=26e63b87533d6d4258c6387bad63364f

Good on him for starting a business, and good luck to him in continuing it.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Actually, and old couple started it way back in the 50s. They didn't have any kids, or the kids didn't give a fuck about the business. I can't remember what eddie said about that. But he worked there, if I remember correctly from when he was young. He like the business and the couple, and they had him take it over. And it has been going strong since. Everytime I have gone there, he has a solid, steady flow patrons.

I think the décor is from the couple and the old location. A lot of old ads and articles on the wall. Old bicycles, them old schwinns gotta be worth some cash. Just a throwback 50s 60s kinda look. A few old crts on the walls. I should have got better pics

Last edited:

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
A loose meat sandwich, think sloppy joe, without the sloppy.(que dogg) Throw some pickles and mustard on it, there ya go. The corndogs are pretty awesome to, as far as corndogs go. Good shakes too.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
A loose meat sandwich, think sloppy joe, without the sloppy.(que dogg) Throw some pickles and mustard on it, there ya go. The corndogs are pretty awesome to, as far as corndogs go. Good shakes too.

So its basically a mince meat sandwich?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
When it comes out your ass is it loose shit?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
This isn't the first time you've made a post about this. What's the fascination with loopyeddie?

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
This isn't the first time you've made a post about this. What's the fascination with loopyeddie?

I actually remembered this earlier this morning, I'm surprised no one called me out on it earlier.

Its not so much a fascination with the man himself, as I believe he has some really good food. I like to get the word out because it seems to be kind of a hidden gem(ugh) even in Omaha. He is also a neo fan, so I try to give him some pub here too.

I think I have some CRS syndrome setting in as I get older, or working overnights and a lack of sleep for so long is rotting my brain. Sorry about the re-thread guys

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This might be a case where the users avatar accurately matches the individuals appearance.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I actually remembered this earlier this morning, I'm surprised no one called me out on it earlier.

Its not so much a fascination with the man himself, as I believe he has some really good food. I like to get the word out because it seems to be kind of a hidden gem(ugh) even in Omaha. He is also a neo fan, so I try to give him some pub here too.

I think I have some CRS syndrome setting in as I get older, or working overnights and a lack of sleep for so long is rotting my brain. Sorry about the re-thread guys

Poofter.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I believe Guy Fieri rated this place and the results were:

3.5 flip flops
7 frosted tips
4 backwards oakleys

Pretty damn respectable.