Looks like possible scam on US last blade from ebay

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Not really. That was a 1 day auction. The seller had a buy-it-now set at 395....but no reserve. I tried to get it...but bidding got extremely fierce at the end. I'm sure the seller is not happy.

Neo Ash

By the way...the opening bid was only $9. The seller could have got way more! The opening bid should have been set closer to his buy-it-now price.

NeoBob

New Challenger
Meh....that $470 a few months ago was a fluke. Good to see this is getting back into my price range.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
That game is on the $250~$320 range.

That game rocks, but anything over that is an overpriced value.

Neo Ash

I'd say it is worth at least $350. It is the much more rare US version.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Neo Ash said:
I'd say it is worth at least $350. It is the much more rare US version.

Yes it is rarer. But the Jap version isn't $250 if you're comparing the price tag.
You can find sometimes Jap Last Blades at $120.

$250~$320 is a fair price tag.

Neo Ash

Meh...you never see the US version up for sell that much. The person that won the auction got a great deal.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
If there are updates for the guides whenever there is and increase, by the same standard, and no matter what reason, we should put updates of decreases every time as well.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
If there are updates for the guides whenever there is and increase, by the same standard, and no matter what reason, we should put updates of decreases every time as well.

Of course.
But Animegal's post pretty much cleared up the situation.

The reputation of the seller is not really clear and more the ways of payment are totally unsafe.
That means few and low bids.

Many things are to be factored when looking at an auction,especially if your planning to bid on it.

Robert

20 Year Member
Last blade in the US version is such a good and exclusive game that I wouldn't mind to pay 450 $ for it. 217 $ is a bargain........ if the auction winner receive the package :rolleyes:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
animegal said:
That's because the seller's feedback history for receiving money sucks and nobody wants to send him money orders or checks obviously!

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=pekas123

I totally agree with you there...thats the reason why I didnt bid was because of his feedback. Also because he only accepts Money Orders and Checks. Iam sick of sending money orders! :p

Also I believe the seller is a forum member here! Yes, No! Iam not totally sure of that. Ahh well...good luck to the buyer! :)

That US LB1 NGH game came from "Playboy Cougar" another forum member I believe.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
That 1-day auction thing was just funny if this wasn't a scam. Last Blade US NGH is one of the carts I'm watching as I wouldn't mind having an excellent copy at a low end price, but that thing was listed and sold before I even saw it. I sure that there are many other people who missed it as well.

That, and with the low/questionable feedback, I'd have probably passed anyway.

showdownfan666

Baseball Star Hitter
Man I was actually going to bid on that but I didn't have the money. Good thing I didn't ;) I couldn't believe how cheap it was going either but then I read his feedback when there was an hour left to bid and understood why. Good luck to the person who won this.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
LB1 Ebay Sale

Insaneclown said:
I totally agree with you there...thats the reason why I didnt bid was because of his feedback. Also because he only accepts Money Orders and Checks. Iam sick of sending money orders! :p

Also I believe the seller is a forum member here! Yes, No! Iam not totally sure of that. Ahh well...good luck to the buyer! :)

That US LB1 NGH game came from "Playboy Cougar" another forum member I believe.

Maybe he "switched" some of the pieces to upgrade his copy and sold this one with the lesser quality "pieces"

Why else would he sell it off so soon from "Playboy Cougar?"

Last edited:

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Robert said:
Last blade in the US version is such a good and exclusive game that I wouldn't mind to pay 450 $ for it. 217 $ is a bargain........ if the auction winner receive the package :rolleyes:

He'll probably somehow "change" his mind and return their money, look again at his feedbacks for payment returns.....

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Snake-Eyes said:
Sorry Slightly Off Topic, But watch out if you Buy from this Guy, he will put you on his IM and try to get a date, read his feedback LMFAO....

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=pekas123

WEIRD SELLER put me on his IM list & tried getting a date! Go 2 a singles bar! Buyer rose5480( 41)
no longer a registered user Mar-15-04 17:53 3079864240

Did he ever end up selling his Metal Slug 4 that he listed over 5 times?

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
animegal said:
Maybe he "switched" some of the pieces to upgrade his copy and sold this one with the lesser quality "pieces"

Why else would he sell it off so soon from "Playboy Cougar?"

Possibly yes...but its hard to believe he had 2 copies unless I saw them both. Uhm..I dont know...its just strange I think. I remember watching "Playboy Cougars" auction and the insert at the bottom have that inward bend. They look pretty identical if he has 2 copies of the same game. Well who knows...

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
You guys were right about this seller. She was NOT pleased with the outcome of the auction. I'm the unlucky winner of the auction. I mailed payment already (I don't expect her to get it until next week though since she on the West Coast). She already left me Neutral Feedback (it's only been 4 days )(scarring my flawless feedback history) stating that she tried to contact me. The truth is: I tried contacting her 3 times (1 by phone but her phone # doesn't work). Since I didn't hear back, I decided to just send the payment (since I'm a good eBayer) and take my chances. She stated on my feedback that she is going to relist the item. I guess she's going to try to get more money out of the game and only sell it if she's satisfied. Well I hope one of 2 things: That I either get the game or my money back. If I don't, then she gets a REALLY BAD NEGATIVE feedback from me. Then she'll never have any luck selling that game for more than $5.

I'll post the outcome of this situation in the next couple of weeks so tune in.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Ralf501 said:
You guys were right about this seller. She was NOT pleased with the outcome of the auction. I'm the unlucky winner of the auction. I mailed payment already (I don't expect her to get it until next week though since she on the West Coast). She already left me Neutral Feedback (it's only been 4 days )(scarring my flawless feedback history) stating that she tried to contact me. The truth is: I tried contacting her 3 times (1 by phone but her phone # doesn't work). Since I didn't hear back, I decided to just send the payment (since I'm a good eBayer) and take my chances. She stated on my feedback that she is going to relist the item. I guess she's going to try to get more money out of the game and only sell it if she's satisfied. Well I hope one of 2 things: That I either get the game or my money back. If I don't, then she gets a REALLY BAD NEGATIVE feedback from me. Then she'll never have any luck selling that game for more than $5.

I'll post the outcome of this situation in the next couple of weeks so tune in.

It's a "HE" not a she and if he can't get a date with you, then you are clear out of luck! He sends back payments when the outcome is not favorable for him.... File mail fraud charges on him if you don't get the item or your money back