Looks like possible scam on US last blade from ebay

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
The ebay invoice stated that the ebay user's name is Monica. Maybe that's mom?
I'll go out on a date with him but he's paying for dinner and I'm not putting out.

animegal said:
It's a "HE" not a she and if he can't get a date with you, then you are clear out of luck! He sends back payments when the outcome is not favorable for him.... File mail fraud charges on him if you don't get the item or your money back

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Ralf501 said:
The ebay invoice stated that the ebay user's name is Monica. Maybe that's mom?
I'll go out on a date with him but he's paying for dinner and I'm not putting out.

How sweet, the wussy is hiding behind his mommy or girlfriend.. wait a minute, he's looking for dates, isn't he? Maybe he's gay and his alternate name is Monica

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
animegal said:
Maybe he's gay and his alternate name is Monica

Maybe you're onto something. It does explain why he's been selling all his stuff that he previously bought on ebay. He also sold a car on eBay. He's a pre-op and he needs money for the operation. The procedure's not cheap.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Ralf501 said:
Maybe you're onto something. It does explain why he's been selling all his stuff that he previously bought on ebay. He also sold a car on eBay. He's a pre-op and he needs money for the operation. The procedure's not cheap.

Here, for EVERYONE TO SEE THIS GUY'S REAL NAME AND ADDRESS:

Alvaro Chavez
7308 Phinney Way
San Jose, CA 95139

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
animegal said:
Here, for EVERYONE TO SEE THIS GUY'S REAL NAME AND ADDRESS:

Alvaro Chavez
7308 Phinney Way
San Jose, CA 95139

This is the address that I got from the ebay invoice:

MONICA FRANCO
9388 AVENUE 392
DINUBA,*CA*93618
USA
(310) 626-8926

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Ralf501 said:
This is the address that I got from the ebay invoice:

MONICA FRANCO
9388 AVENUE 392
DINUBA,*CA*93618
USA
(310) 626-8926

This is the name and address for ebay User ID: pekas123

Alvaro Chavez
7308 Phinney Way
San Jose, CA 95139

Unless, he recently gave his ebay identity away to someone else........
or he moved and is using his "girlfriend's name" now in his auctions.....
but this guy is Alvaro, and he is a neo forum member........

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
animegal said:
This is the name and address for ebay User ID: pekas123

Unless, he recently gave his ebay identity away to someone else........

According to my invoice, pekas123 belongs to Monica.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Ralf501 said:
According to my invoice, pekas123 belongs to Monica.

Well, he changed it because I know for a FACT that the info I provided is correct.
Good luck and I hope you get your game or money back....

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Chavo4 is the name of the seller here on the boards.
He generelly reads the boards and rarely posts.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Ralf501 said:
You guys were right about this seller. She was NOT pleased with the outcome of the auction. I'm the unlucky winner of the auction. I mailed payment already (I don't expect her to get it until next week though since she on the West Coast). She already left me Neutral Feedback (it's only been 4 days )(scarring my flawless feedback history) stating that she tried to contact me. The truth is: I tried contacting her 3 times (1 by phone but her phone # doesn't work). Since I didn't hear back, I decided to just send the payment (since I'm a good eBayer) and take my chances. She stated on my feedback that she is going to relist the item. I guess she's going to try to get more money out of the game and only sell it if she's satisfied. Well I hope one of 2 things: That I either get the game or my money back. If I don't, then she gets a REALLY BAD NEGATIVE feedback from me. Then she'll never have any luck selling that game for more than $5.

I'll post the outcome of this situation in the next couple of weeks so tune in.

Let the other forum members know how Chavo4 aka Peskas123 aka Alvaro Chavez treats his buyers and how he is burns people in feedbacks when things don't go his way.................... show the feedback link in the forums to the neutral he left for you, it is obvious he doesn't want to sell you the game for the $217 price and is trying to ruin your feedback reputation so he can try to scalp more money from a new auction listing.

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
animegal said:
Let the other forum members know how Chavo4 aka Peskas123 aka Alvaro Chavez treats his buyers and how he is burns people in feedbacks when things don't go his way.................... show the feedback link in the forums to the neutral he left for you, it is obvious he doesn't want to sell you the game for the $217 price and is trying to ruin your feedback reputation so he can try to scalp more money from a new auction listing.

Should I post the feedback link here in this thread?

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Can I get his/her number? LMFAO what a moron...

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
FTL said:
Chavo4 is the name of the seller here on the boards.
He generelly reads the boards and rarely posts.

Hmm.. He tried to sell on ebay a conversion of Kizuna Encounter about a year and half ago as the real deal. Something "a la Kyokugenstar" .

Obviously he didn't had any luck.

Beware.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
On a totally unrelated note, I like this Sogestu / Kazuki kids picture... I had never seen it before.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Snake-Eyes said:
Sorry Slightly Off Topic, But watch out if you Buy from this Guy, he will put you on his IM and try to get a date, read his feedback LMFAO....

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=pekas123

WEIRD SELLER put me on his IM list & tried getting a date! Go 2 a singles bar! Buyer rose5480( 41)
no longer a registered user Mar-15-04 17:53 3079864240

Well, that rose5480 is weird as well, this is the feedback left by pekas:

Who is this? and what are you talking about? maybe you're retarted Seller pekas123( 10)

His/her account has been suspended. There's also another gem there:

This is a warning next is a negative This Buyer won 5 auctions never paid NPB!!! Seller caroles-collectibles( 5167) Feb-24-04 13:28 Private
Reply by rose5480: See all my fdback history- I was recently warned u sell bootleg games, no thanx Feb-24-04 13:52
Follow-up by caroles-collectibles: All the games are original Authentic Not bootleg please pay for items BAD EBAYER

:rolleyes:

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Amano Jacu said:
Well, that rose5480 is weird as well, this is the feedback left by pekas:

Who is this? and what are you talking about? maybe you're retarted Seller pekas123( 10)

His/her account has been suspended. There's also another gem there:

This is a warning next is a negative This Buyer won 5 auctions never paid NPB!!! Seller caroles-collectibles( 5167) Feb-24-04 13:28 Private
Reply by rose5480: See all my fdback history- I was recently warned u sell bootleg games, no thanx Feb-24-04 13:52
Follow-up by caroles-collectibles: All the games are original Authentic Not bootleg please pay for items BAD EBAYER

:rolleyes:

Who's the retarded one? He can't even spell retarded right!

Looks like the bidder was smart not to buy from Caroles Collectibles too, hmmmm..

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
animegal said:
Looks like Peskas123 has another negative for non payment of merchandise...

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=pekas123

BTW.... Ralf501, did you ever get your LB1 game?

I was away for the weekend. I left chavo04 a PM but he never responded to it. I've sent him a couple emails too but haven't gotten a reply. I will just have to wait and see what happens. If I don't receive the game in the next couple of weeks, I will leave feedback on eBay accordingly and also file a mail fraud report. I've already contacted the Post Office regarding the money order and they are willing to help me with the fraud report if the money order does indeed get cashed and I don't receive my item.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
FTL said:
Of course.
But Animegal's post pretty much cleared up the situation.

The reputation of the seller is not really clear and more the ways of payment are totally unsafe.
That means few and low bids.

Many things are to be factored when looking at an auction,especially if your planning to bid on it.

If i have even any hesitation after looking at the feedback i generally don't bother w/ it. But i'll also give the seller the benefit of the doubt and check the feedback of the buyer who gave the negative feedback. Just in case its a fluke. Like Ralf said...many variables to consider and also your own past experience.

animegal said:
Why does this guy leave soooooooooooooooo many negs for other people?
And, why isn't he selling the LB2 to the winning bidder? Is it because they didn't date him either?

ROTFF....since when did egay become a singles club? What a lozer...just one more reason to avoid him. :oh_no:

Last edited:

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
WOW.

Last Blade US for just over $200 and a free date with a dookie pusher?????

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DEAL TO ME!!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: