Looking to do some trades, Lots of stuff just added

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey all, Looking to do some more trades. I had a old trade thread on here but I cant edit the first post and it got all junked up anyways so heres a new one. Just added a bunch of new stuff to my trade list. I have a ton of Games, Systems and Misc. related stuff available for trade. Im also looking for a ton of games, boxes, etc.. and I will check out all lists.

Heres what I have available for trade:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bUfwKPzMgiUzSMaMQS4xslV4ajNkgSU3GHfDt2Lyivg/edit?usp=sharing

Heres what Im looking for:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c760-0FYeaYx6x281Lp2LEPDUMuzEty2DCXKMUNLs44/edit?usp=sharing

I will also look at all trade lists.

With potential customs issues and expense of shipping, Id like to try to keep this all USA based (unless you have something I really really want then maybe we could work something out). I ship all the time so there is no long delays and I will make sure anything I send is well protected. If you have a bunch more feedback then I do, I have no problem shipping out first.
Any questions on anything please ask, Hopefully we can make some trades!

1/6/17 BIG update - Added a large ammount of Turbografx Games some CIC, Some CIB, Some Card Only, SNES Carts some CIB, Some NES Carts, Donkey Kong SNES Console CIB in Excellent condition, New Sealed Star Wars PS4 Console, PS4 Games, Atari Jaguar Console, Game Boy Micro, CIB Gameboy advance SP, Tengen NES Turbo Control Pad - Nice Original Box only, Bunch of 3DO Games, Some Gamecube games, Some Virtual Boy Games, CIB US AES Magician Lord, some genesis games, and other random things I cant remember.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you know you could just have 1 sheet and have one tab for want list and one for trade list?

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Did you know you could just have 1 sheet and have one tab for want list and one for trade list?

Im pretty new to using it I have seen others sheets that are nice and tabbed...I know, mine is kind of a mess

----------------------------------

Also, bumping this to the top. Just added more goods. Unfortunately I cant edit my first post.

Heres some random pics:
http://imgur.com/a/WnxpN

If anyone wants to see anything specific just let me know

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Did you know you can filter things so they are alphabetical? :keke:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well he can't because he wrote on a spreadsheet like it was a text document. I don't think he knows what spreadsheets are for.

Anyways, for that, besides using the two tabs, you have your header information and then freeze the top row. Then You have the columns for your types of information. Providing you select all rows, you can sort the document. And then for your "notes" you can either have an entire column for them, or use the comment option.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Its something that the lady and I threw together, its not perfect. Oh well. I guess at least its giving you guys something to post and critique about :)