LFL ( Legends Football League ) Season 4 Atlanta Steam vs. Jacksonville Breeze Game 1

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
I like this thread. Especially the part where the guy with the pictures of cartoon T&A all over his posts lectures everyone on respecting women.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Name 1 other women's american arena football league that has as much fan support, rapid expansion and popularity that rivals the LFL.

Shit, I can't. You got me there.

The name makes no sense, Legends of what? Obviously they wanted to shift the branding away from Lingarie but were stick with the LFL acronym and that is the best they could come up with.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The athletes themselves have passion for the sport and the league itself. By rejecting the LFL, you are basically saying to these women that they shouldn't play football at a national level.
Name 1 other women's american arena football league that has as much fan support, rapid expansion and popularity that rivals the LFL. There isn't any. These women enjoy what they are doing and the LFL at least deserves credit for providing the platform for these women to play at this level and develop women's football internationally as well. They choose to be there, and it's a good thing, not just for the fans, but for the athletes themselves that want to be an LFL player and enjoy playing in this league. :)

i cant name anything about the mens arena football league.

there is a passion for getting famous and/or parlaying their exposure into modeling careers.

i looked it up. the average career length for a player is 3 games. yeah. thats passion for the sport.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
this is one of those things that i hear about, and even see on tv, and then think to myself that this can't possibly exist

yet it does, and so a little bit of wonder is injected into my worn-out world where nothing is new and everything has been done before

and i love the way they push up those fake-tanned tits

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Shit, I can't. You got me there.

The name makes no sense, Legends of what? Obviously they wanted to shift the branding away from Lingarie but were stick with the LFL acronym and that is the best they could come up with.

Lesbian
Loose
image.php

word.
saner should go back to not-posting.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
The athletes themselves have passion for the sport and the league itself. By rejecting the LFL, you are basically saying to these women that they shouldn't play football at a national level. Name 1 other women's american arena football league that has as much fan support, rapid expansion and popularity that rivals the LFL. There isn't any. These women enjoy what they are doing and the LFL at least deserves credit for providing the platform for these women to play at this level and develop women's football internationally as well. They choose to be there, and it's a good thing, not just for the fans, but for the athletes themselves that want to be an LFL player and enjoy playing in this league. :)
No it doesn't. It created an exploitative environment for men to get their rocks off on woman tackling each other, and I suppose men like you who think this is somehow liberating. This is such a fucking joke.

Segregated baseball leagues also did WONDERS for the black movement right? Because otherwise those poor ol black folk wouldn't have even had a league to play in.

You know, basically every other sport has a woman's league somewhere in the world, and they don't require women to look like this.

Your fake pioneering for the betterment is both comical and insulting all at the same time. Jacking off to your momoko dolls doesn't make you a feminist.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Kickers aren't football players. They're kickers.

Marek

Banned
After all these years I figured it out, when I look around the interwebs or television and I see something utterly backwards and retarded, then think to myself, "Who are the sick sad fucks that enjoy (insert stupid thing here)?", I now know that I should be asking the ng.com forums instead of myself.

Because here at least I'll get an answer from a genuine freak of nature, instead of making on up to satisfy my own mind.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
No it doesn't. It created an exploitative environment for men to get their rocks off on woman tackling each other,

and I suppose women like you who think this is somehow liberating. This is such a fucking joke.

No the joke are ignorant conservatives like you that use the "exploitation" argument to attack the league and these women who,
by their own choice, choose to play in the league, wear that uniform and know what the LFL expects from them.
If this was just about the T&A, the league would have folded a very long time ago. There are veterans that have been in this
league for multiple seasons and love it.

There are other women who watch this league and they aren't lesbians.
Look at the arenas, there are women in the crowds too enjoying game.

While there are other sports where women wear uniforms similiar to the men, women's football and arena football do not have the broad fanbase
and historical foundations that sports like Soccer have, so they don't have that luxury of an already established and globally accepted division.

And even in soccer there are many fans that don't respect and don't watch women's soccer despite wearing what people think is "proper".

This is the only way women's football can survive and gain more fans worldwide while still treating itself as a sports league first and foremost.
Of course it won't reach the international hype that soccer has, but it's going much further than any other women's sports league outside of soccer,
and taking women's football to countries that normally wouldn't watch football.

There is even a demand for LFL in Brazil and Asia, now how often do you see american football games being watched in those countries?
They'd sooner watch soccer or even volleyball instead. And I think Europe prefers soccer over american football, but there's expansion LFL teams
in the works for Europe besides Australia.

Just like women's gymnastics elevated the sport in ways the men's division can't provide (you don't see people telling the women to wear pants).

women's football within the LFL is elevating arena football up to levels never achieved before.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
No the joke are ignorant conservatives like you that use the "exploitation" argument to attack the league and these women who,
by their own choice, choose to play in the league, wear that uniform and know what the LFL expects from them.
If this was just about the T&A, the league would have folded a very long time ago. There are veterans that have been in this

While there are other sports where women wear uniforms similiar to the men, women's football and arena football do not have the broad fanbase
and historical foundations that sports like Soccer have, so they don't have that luxury of an already established and globally accepted division.

And even in soccer there are many fans that don't respect and don't watch women's soccer despite wearing what people think is "proper".

This is the only way women's football can survive and gain more fans worldwide while still treating itself as a sports league first and foremost.
Of course it won't reach the international hype that soccer has, but it's going much further than any other women's sports league outside of soccer,

There is even a demand for LFL in Brazil and Asia, now how often do you see american football games being watched in those countries?
They'd sooner watch soccer or even volleyball instead. And I think Europe prefers soccer over american football, but there's expansion LFL teams

Just like women's gymnastics elevated the sport in ways the men's division can't provide (you don't see people telling the women to wear pants).

women's football within the LFL is elevating arena football up to levels never achieved before.

tl;dr

I'm just going to assume you're a perv.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
He isn't a "perv" as any normal person would understand it....

This weeaboo neckbeard has immersed himself with moe faggotry to such a staggering degree....totally saturating his brain until it's chemistry is totally refuckulated and broken....

....that he actually believes he is a WOMAN.

Very similar to some homosexuals, he acts like a ditzy, hyper, annoying, and unflattering stereotype of a woman while failing to capture the charm, softness and attractiveness that many actual women possess.

It's so hard to classify a person like this; they walk a fine line between sweaty palmed, old man perversion, and 12 year old girl power faggotry.

Don't call him a "perv" though...he is as far beyond "pervs" as they would be from a pure hearted saint.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
That last post may sound cruel, Saner....but I want you to seek help and find your place in this world. Because you are a horribly confused and fucked up individual.

The LFL is a gaggle of pet women doing silly shit/jumping through hoops for the entertainment of white trash men who are titillated by watching women do boyish stuff that men normally do.

The whole league is an extension of an established FETISH: it empowers females as much as jello wrestling or strapping on a dildo and screwing another woman with it.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Saner, do you ever look at yourself?
Do you ever try to visualize what kind of man you will become in the future?

Do you have a sexual preference? Are you on the fence? Still trying to figure it out?

I know women appeal to you (as they should because they are pretty fucking hot) but do you WANT them, or do you want to BE one?

And how do you feel about Bronies? Do you think they're ok, or what?

Let's talk, man.

Marek

Banned
He isn't a "perv" as any normal person would understand it....

This weeaboo neckbeard has immersed himself with moe faggotry to such a staggering degree....totally saturating his brain until it's chemistry is totally refuckulated and broken....

....that he actually believes he is a WOMAN.

Very similar to some homosexuals, he acts like a ditzy, hyper, annoying, and unflattering stereotype of a woman while failing to capture the charm, softness and attractiveness that many actual women possess.

It's so hard to classify a person like this; they walk a fine line between sweaty palmed, old man perversion, and 12 year old girl power faggotry.

Don't call him a "perv" though...he is as far beyond "pervs" as they would be from a pure hearted saint.

That last post may sound cruel, Saner....but I want you to seek help and find your place in this world. Because you are a horribly confused and fucked up individual.

The LFL is a gaggle of pet women doing silly shit/jumping through hoops for the entertainment of white trash men who are titillated by watching women do boyish stuff that men normally do.

The whole league is an extension of an established FETISH: it empowers females as much as jello wrestling or strapping on a dildo and screwing another woman with it.

Saner, do you ever look at yourself?
Do you ever try to visualize what kind of man you will become in the future?

Do you have a sexual preference? Are you on the fence? Still trying to figure it out?

I know women appeal to you (as they should because they are pretty fucking hot) but do you WANT them, or do you want to BE one?

And how do you feel about Bronies? Do you think they're ok, or what?

Let's talk, man.

nba-jam.png

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

Let's not forget the first L used to stand for lingerie....you know

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Let's not forget the first L used to stand for lingerie....you know

it became 'legends this year'.

also dont forget the super empowering for women uniform changes.

but-all-they-really-did-was-take-away-a-necklace-and-a-bow.jpg

the choker and the bow on the top was removed. susan b anthony would be proud.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
it became 'legends this year'.

also dont forget the super empowering for women uniform changes.

but-all-they-really-did-was-take-away-a-necklace-and-a-bow.jpg

the choker and the bow on the top was removed. susan b anthony would be proud.

no hot pink lipstick?? no bleach-blonde hair???!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...

may as well just stick janet reno in there, goddamn

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I'm just kind of confused by Saner's stance on this whole issue. IF he identifies himself as a woman (which fuck, I don't care, gender identification is its own spectrum and something I deal with in my profession) I don't understand how he doesn't get how this an objectifying product. Can we just look at some of the facts real quick?

1. As stated, the original name was Lingerie Football League.... not as bad as the "negro leagues", but fuck if it isn't exactly empowering.
2. Created by Mitch Mortaza. Not to say men can't be feminists (as I identify myself as one), but its not like this guy is known for any respectable practices. Arrests for drunk driving and public intoxication for starters. If this was created by a woman/group of women or run by women (such as the WNBA *gasp*) it would be far more difficult to raise an eyebrow. More of Mitch's shady practices can be found here http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2010/03/lingerie_football_league_found.php
3. The LFL is an off-shoot from the lingerie bowl, a superbowl half-time....thing that occurred which was pretty much exploitation material.
4. LFL players have even admitted that the clothing is a marketing gimmick.
5. The LFL is known for treating its players like absolute shit

I will give credit that the league has toned down (just) some of the sex appeal of the league, but I genuinely wonder for what reason? Is it because Mitch had a change of heart or is it because he realized that he would receive far more backlash if he tried to sell his scantily clad sport overseas with its current presentation. Either way there seems to be a veiled attempt at rebranding the league. I'd love to see the women in something similar to men's uniforms, ones that don't show midriffs and upper thighs. That doesn't mean it has to be an exact replica of the NFL uniform, but at least some kind of balance.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
How do they determine draft order? A lottery? And if a lady isn't drafted do they then go to Canada to play in the Canadian version of LFL? Or do they just go back to Starbucks and wait to be called up?

Last edited: