LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I just can't understand why he hasn't resolved this when it blew up.

I can understand it regardless of his excuses, name calling, and ignoring to answer direct questions.

Also:
If he actually gave a damn and read this site over the years he would know this was coming and taken it more seriously.

Which:
When you run a business your name and personal actions are attached to it.

Basically he doesn't care outside his little circle in Singapore. He removed his FB website as that did effect it. All the act of a coward that can't admit his mistakes and come full circle.

Seems his "personal issues" are poor money and business management, plus not giving a shit about non face to face transactions.

I can go ahead and assume this. Too much time has gone by as he has had more than enough to explain himself and fix the issue. Both of which he has ignored completely.

All ppl can do now is assume, period. All resulting because of him.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
13 years
411 posts

You can probably tell how much he cares about this place.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I really hope some of those guys who got scammed at least attempted to get his local law enforcement involved. At this point it's probably their only recourse.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Scammer and thief LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013?

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Still no reply to my email.. Paypal is going to decide on august 1st in my case. Time is running out.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
He has been unbanned for about 12 hours now from what I can tell.

I expect this to be an excuse for the next 4 months.

Wait, I'm confused here. Are we talking about LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013? I'm not sure.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
no it couldn't be LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Friday Decebruary 32nd is the new ship date

tumblr_n1vs1tO1Bc1qcdg4no1_500.png

Stupid smarch weather.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Dudes no longer even looking at my Facebook messages anymore, he ain't never coming back it seems. What a shame it had to end this way.

weve been going back and forth on facebook for a few days now... he repeatedly keeps telling me that hes sending my stuff out but still have yet to receive a tracking number...

im giving him til the end of today (which is 4 days passed his 7th deadline day) before i start just start calling him every single day(his personal number and his work numbers). im not letting him win, he WILL mail me my stuff

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
LENN HAS BEEN CHECKING THE SITE FREQUENTLY AND WATCHING THIS THREAD.

THIS IS A SAMPLE FROM THE SITE LOGS. HE HAS BEEN FREQUENTLY CHECKING THE SITE FROM HIS NORMAL IP ADDRESS RANGE

27/Jul/2014:04:40:45 -0500] "GET /forums/showthread.php?252057-What-s-going-on-with-Hide/page19 HTTP/1.1" 200 20004
180.255.(IP REMOVED) - -

HE HAS CHOSEN TO NOT TAKE ACTION AND NOT RESPOND. YOU SHOULD TAKE ACTION TO RECOVER YOUR FUNDS IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Singapore should just castrate him at this point, because he isn't even a man. Just another pussy ass scammer.

DICKLESS & SPINELESS LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
2 days to august...

Remember when he said it wasn't going to drag on this long?

:keke:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
2 days to august...

Remember when he said it wasn't going to drag on this long?

:keke:

On an interesting note, just over a month when this thread was started and it is getting close to the halfway point for # of views against Japhei and NGF's stickied threads.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
It's unfortunate that he probably won't even think what he did was wrong.

His mindset will most likely be "well, I was planning on shipping out, but they treated me so badly that they don't deserve what they paid for".

It's tough for a victim like him to make things right when we keep attacking him!!

:thevt:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
What a fucking faggot.

Wait, I mean LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013 is a fucking faggot.

Seriously though, I think he never even had enough money to send anything. He spent it all on whatever the hell he though was more important than his customers. Planes tickets to EVO cost him a shitload of money too. Our best bet right know would be to ask dragon_asia to help us out since he met with the guy already.

I mean, he met with LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE who is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013.

dragon_asia, frogot PM incoming.

Last edited: