LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Hide's "personal issues" which he discussed with me in FB messages have drained his bank account, he is broke and so is unable to give refunds, he had to sell stuff to raise funds for the shipping money or so he said. I have promised him that I will not give the details of his "personal issues" but if he continues to lie and doesn't produce tracking #s soon I don't think I should be expected to hold my end of the bargain.

Hide

Banned
I like how i sold you stuff on the cheap and you got a good deal and received them.
i like how you tried to tell everyone i am a thief.
i like how you are trying to achieve the pre-requisites to the ng.com
moderator 101guidebook.

for Tyranix.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I like how i sold you stuff on the cheap and you got a good deal and received them.
i like how you tried to tell everyone i am a thief.
i like how you are trying to achieve the pre-requisites to the ng.com
moderator 101guidebook.

for Tyranix.

Tyranix never scammed anyone afaik. Don't you have some package to make? Some tracking to provide? Oh yeah, your PM Box is full and you lost some of your buyer's adresses. Come to think about it, how can you make their package when you don't even remember what they've bought, right?

Hide

Banned
Hide's "personal issues" which he discussed with me in FB messages have drained his bank account, he is broke and so is unable to give refunds, he had to sell stuff to raise funds for the shipping money or so he said. I have promised him that I will not give the details of his "personal issues" but if he continues to lie and doesn't produce tracking #s soon I don't think I should be expected to hold my end of the bargain.

i talk shit, to people who talk shit. You believed i was broke. You didnt believe that i am resolving the matter, even when you have received shipment from me. :(

You are as much a dissapointment as how you perceived myself to be.

You are a predicament. A catasthrophe. A Ninja in Spandex!

Lenn.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Hi Cory its not December yet. Santa hasnt arrived.

Hi LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE. I can't wait for secret santa 2014 :)

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
i talk shit, to people who talk shit. You believed i was broke. You didnt believe that i am resolving the matter, even when you have received shipment from me. :(

Lenn.

Hide you're in no place to be calling anyone names until you ship shit out. I've bought from you before, and received my items, but that is 100% completely irrelevant to the current situation.

I hope you and your family are OK. If they are, you better have some SERIOUS personal issues, and you better start being honest about what they are if you expect any sympathy or faith from anyone here.

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager

Lenn.

Lenn just stop the victim act, I tried being nice to you and hear your story and I believed it. But you lied to me, you said that you were packing stuff up, you gave me two deadlines. And you missed them both without even an update. I asked you if you went to EVO 2014 a few weeks ago. You looked at the message and said nothing, so I knew the answer there. Look I'm not doing this to be mean or spiteful, people just want their stuff and you seem to have horrible people/business skills. There was no reason you couldn't keep people updated every couple days, especially if you knew you were not going to make the deadline you promised.

Last edited:

Hide

Banned
Did i scam a couple thousand? Or just hasnt shipped a $1000 worth out?
You gotta be clear man. If i owed you $150 you tell people i owe a couple hundred? A grand is a couple grand?
You are Jan 2013. Dont need to work that hard man. Many more in line.

If you want to or cant hold the displeasure you are seeing, you can paste our entire conversation here.
If you do, just make sure you post every single line. Im sure you sent it out to a mod or whosoever anyway.
since you are en route on the rat race on e moderator 101.

Lenn.

Lenn.

Hide

Banned
Hide you're in no place to be calling anyone names until you ship shit out. I've bought from you before, and received my items, but that is 100% completely irrelevant to the current situation.

I hope you and your family are OK. If they are, you better have some SERIOUS personal issues, and you better start being honest about what they are if you expect any sympathy or faith from anyone here.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
First and foremost, this thread bears my name, and everyone is talking about me.
hence, this thread is a dedication and memorial of my ng.com persona.

you meant that i cant say what i like? How long have you been in ng.com?
You dont know how its like in the wild?

Lenn.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Did i scam a couple thousand? Or just hasnt shipped a $1000 worth out?
You gotta be clear man. If i owed you $150 you tell people i owe a couple hundred? A grand is a couple grand?
You are Jan 2013. Dont need to work that hard man. Many more in line.

If you want to or cant hold the displeasure you are seeing, you can paste our entire conversation here.
If you do, just make sure you post every single line. Im sure you sent it out to a mod or whosoever anyway.
since you are en route on the rat race on e moderator 101.

Lenn.

Lenn.

My join date does not matter. If it's $1000 or $2000 does not matter. What matters if you have taken money and not shipped items. You have promised shipping dates, pictures, etc and not delivered.

Explain your personal issues, post tracking numbers, or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
i just don't understand why you haven't explained why nothing has been sent out? You have been posting in this thread and have not really answered any questions at all. You have skirted around every direct question and have been responding only to what you believe to be trolling. I think you owning a business should understand that you have upset customers and have really done nothing to mend the seller/buyer realationship other than asking for extensions. Why not just explain why the extensions? Do you not care?

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
LENN HAS BEEN GIVEN A 3 DAY BAN.

LENN HAS ENOUGH TIME TO POST INSULTS. HE SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MAIL PACKAGES.

HE WILL BE ALLOWED BACK WHEN ITEMS ARE SHIPPED.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I understand people are heated over their stuff being slow to arrive...but going after someone at their job? Over games?

- I posted the business card as it had contact info on it.
- I have not once posted anywhere outside this forum regarding this matter.
- Everything I have said needed to be said on this forum.
- He deserves no slack at this point as he has had months.
- He has extremely poor communication skills regarding these transactions.
- I can't control other members and what they do on this site or outside it.

Lenn thinks ppl are "jumping on the bandwagon" if you look at this whole thread, most of the ppl here are ones that actively do this with scammers to protect this site.

If he actually gave a damn and read this site over the years he would know this was coming and taken it more seriously.

The whole point here was for him to come clean and fix his mistakes in a timely manner. He has done none of that.

Hide/Lenn doesn't deserve to be here at all.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Heavy Machine Gun - was the plane crash thing sarcasm? I hope it isnt and you were honestly concerned
if my family was onboard.

At this point, all family/friends being deceased would be the only reasonable excuse.

I'll be waiting for that email reply.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
It sucks that it had to come down to this. I expected more from Lenn, honestly.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I understand people are heated over their stuff being slow to arrive...but going after someone at their job? Over games?

I was under the impression that the persecution of the scammer Lenn Yang was over his theft of thousands of dollars, correct?

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master

Do all the pot stirrers here, w/ or w/out a horse in the race-do you plan on deleting all of the comments, once good is made?

VT asked for things to be kept above board...to *not* go after the FB pages, etc. What happened to being civil?

the bias for your "friend" is showing. I didn't realize Facebook is off-limits to shit-stains that take people's money and have zero to show for it months later.