LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Well, I'm sadly someone who paid by gift and am stuck with nothing in my hands. Well, lesson learned. Never trust someone's golden reputation, always pay via goods.

He didn't have a golden reputation, not sure where you got that from. A little research would have pointed to you that the exact same bullshit happened before. He sure know how to make "friends" to defend himself with his "friends priority list" tho... That is when he isn't busy not sending what have been paid for and ignoring all his buyers for whatever reasons which always seems to happen right after he get all the payments.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I'm out USD$74 for Last Blade MVS, Super Sidekicks 2 MVS, and Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn.

What PayPal address did he give everyone? I got jimmylkw@gmail.com, which clearly isn't his.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I'm out $120 on Samurai Shodown 3 AES and Fatal Fury 2 AES. The email address I was given was jimmylkw@gmail.com. Here's the FS thread.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?251016-SOLD-FS-SS3-JP-AES-FF2-JP-AES&highlight=

To be fair, he did ask for my shipping address and name. I did put all that in the payment comment, but not through NG.com PMs, I did in reply though. If he can access his paypal account, he could still ship to me.

He didn't have a golden reputation, not sure where you got that from. A little research would have pointed to you that the exact same bullshit happened before. He sure know how to make "friends" to defend himself with his "friends priority list" tho... That is when he isn't busy not sending what have been paid for and ignoring all his buyers for whatever reasons which always seems to happen right after he get all the payments.

I did read, everyone always waxed up and down that he always pulls through and is very dependable.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm sorry guys that really sucks. I've been watching hoping he would make things right. Truth is he has that arcade and is still selling shit and he probably don't give a shit about this community. I hope he at least returns the funds to everyone.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
I FUCKING LOVE the fact that he has a fucking arcade/internet cafe and he's pretending to have internet problems?

wtf?

edit: when you search his name in google, this thread comes up in the first links..

Last edited:

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member

https://www.facebook.com/versuscitysgp

LENN YANG AKA HIDE

48 Yio Chu Kang Road
Ang Mo Kio, Singapore

+65 6383 0390

REPORTING LENN YANG FOR FRAUD (PREFERRED METHOD):

Ang Mo Kio Police Divisional Headquarters
Address : 51 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9 Singapore 569784
Tel : 1800 - 218 0000
Fax : 6 481 4246

FILE REPORT VIA EPC, SINGAPORE POLICE (NEED TO APPLY FOR SINGPASS):

https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet

MORE INFORMATION TO COME. REPORT HIM NOW TO ENSURE LEGAL ACTION

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
THE FEEDBACK FORUM IS NOW PUBLICLY INDEXED AND VIEWABLE BY NON-LOGGED IN USERS (INCLUDING SEARCH ENGINES)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hide contacted me a couple of months back, offering a large number of MVS games for sale as a lot. The price was reasonable but not a truly great deal, so I passed and he ended up posting them for sale on the forum. To my knowledge, he has not sold the same item to multiple people or anything like that. These are not the actions of a blatant scammer, but he has had more than enough time to make things right, or at least contact people. Just sad it had to come to this.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What a shame.

Funny, I remember messaging Lenn after he posted some MVS carts in the selling thread, when he sent me pics they weren't to the standard I was looking for, so I told him I wasn't interested, then he came back and said he could offer me better versions if all the carts I was interested in and listed his Paypal address. That's where the communication ended.

Glad I used my Spidey sense.

I really hope you fellas get what you've paid for or at least refunds.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
@ Judge Dredd, this is why you should never fuck around with the members of this forum.

Good work indeed. Hopefully his actions will now take a different coarse!

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
And I know there's Internet in Singapore.

There's a JUNE 22 post on the Versus City - Singapore facebook page. And,

There's a JULY 1st post on the Lenn Yang facebook page.

This feedback thread was started way back on JUNE 23, btw.

Last edited:

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
For those of you who paid by gift and used a credit card, do a charge back through your credit card company. I have done this before and was able to get my money back even though I paid by gift. Use this thread for proof and other PMs and emails if your credit card company requires additional documentation for a refund. I have done this twice, albeit through a Capital One credit card.

Good luck.

Hide

Banned
hi guys i am overwhelmed lately with personal endeavours. i was going through restructure for my store and stuff are not accessable due to blockage (renovations). i just got a message from Tuan and wataru330/james has been communicating to me to give everyone an update here. my laptop went dead prior to this too and i wanted to inform people for the delay but did not do it. i saved my pw on it for years and it is always in auto login. i have at least an outstanding 4-5 packages that i have yet to send out. stuff like mv1c with 3 carts, some pcb packages like gekirindan and some others, ss3 and ff2 aes, and also zaneikens mvs carts to austrailia. (there migh be a couple more. please give me till about july 15th and i will update here the total and also all packages. i never had a missed package and am absolutely not a scammer. this is a miscommunication with poor handling on my part. i treasure my reputation here and have a deep affinity to ng.com. please let me update again by july 15.

Lenn.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Thank you for signing back in and posting here Lenn! I don't necessarily speak for others, but the current anti-scam actions being taken are just for safety concerns as we could hardly reach you, don't take it personally.

I for one am willing to wait until July 15th, not like I can do much as I paid by gift (no credit card).

Whatever you do Lenn, keep steady with the posts and PMs. Staying quiet is a bad idea right now.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
There's no excuse for completely ignoring obligations you initiated with members here. What does it take to pack a few boxes and mail them out. Glad to hear you're finally living up to your end of the bargain with several members here and hopefully you'll have the decency to not repeat this in the future.

Slugger

Marked Wolf
I've dealt with Lenn many times and always everything has been top notch. He sent me also a replacement shell for one cart that was treated badly by the post asap. I think everyone will get their stuff for sure though a bit late.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
hi guys i am overwhelmed lately with personal endeavours. i was going through restructure for my store and stuff are not accessable due to blockage (renovations). i just got a message from Tuan and wataru330/james has been communicating to me to give everyone an update here. my laptop went dead prior to this too and i wanted to inform people for the delay but did not do it. i saved my pw on it for years and it is always in auto login. i have at least an outstanding 4-5 packages that i have yet to send out. stuff like mv1c with 3 carts, some pcb packages like gekirindan and some others, ss3 and ff2 aes, and also zaneikens mvs carts to austrailia. (there migh be a couple more. please give me till about july 15th and i will update here the total and also all packages. i never had a missed package and am absolutely not a scammer. this is a miscommunication with poor handling on my part. i treasure my reputation here and have a deep affinity to ng.com. please let me update again by july 15.

Lenn.

You say you've never missed a package, but you have a history of doing this stuff. You have a group of people looking to take legal action against you...hate to say it but your reputation is already tarnished. Get the people their stuff...in the time it takes to upload a few photos to Facebook, you can get a box packed. Stop making excuses and get thing squared away.