SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
People are putting their tax returns to good use here. XD

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Less than 5 copies left. That means that they sold an impressive amount of 95+ in about 3 days. Which is roughly $65, 000 US. That's not bad considering the high price (well, I guess on the AES side of things, it ain't that pricey).

Likely will sell out today (not considering the LE). So, if the total run is limited to 150, and the CE is limited to 100, doesn't this mean that the LE would actually be rarer, as it will be a smaller batch?

Edit: None left.

Last edited:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Less than 5 copies left. That means that they sold an impressive amount of 95+ in about 3 days. Which is roughly $65, 000 US. That's not bad considering the high price (well, I guess on the AES side of things, it ain't that pricey).

Likely will sell out today (not considering the LE). So, if the total run is limited to 150, and the CE is limited to 100, doesn't this mean that the LE would actually be rarer, as it will be a smaller batch?

Most of them are probably bought by the good 'ol French/Italian duos (and their cousins) + buying both versions to have them sit on the shelf collecting dust.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Thats good news that they´re getting this sold! This will probably help them fund development future releases of actually new games! Must have been necessary because of how the kickstarter thingie failed.

Personally I´ve only got the dreamcast version of this game and I didnt like it at all... maybe I should give it another chance though now that it´s "relevant" :)

Last edited:

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Thats good news that they´re getting this sold! This will probably help them fund development future releases of actually new games! Must have been necessary because of how the kickstarter thingie failed.

US AES version sold out. For sure it's a good thing for them that they consistently sell out fast of anything they put out. Also means that maybe they should make a tad more to satisfy market demands. I managed to grabbed all 4 MVS reprints last year. For sure, whatever they put out next, I wont mess around, and order straight away when pre-orders goes up.

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
So, if the total run is limited to 150, and the CE is limited to 100, doesn't this mean that the LE would actually be rarer, as it will be a smaller batch?

From what I read the LE will be just the cart(game cart+manual+case) only without the extras. There is no distinguishing marks from the the CE and LE carts.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
They should just sell these things without cases and let buyers put them in whatever they want. It would make finding materials easier and cheaper for them.

They should just sell these things without cases and let buyers put them in whatever they want. It would make finding materials easier and cheaper for them.

if im gonna pay a premium for something i want it to come with case instruction manual and all!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
They've waited years for the DGE snaplock cases and cart shells, might as well use those now that they have 'em.

Note that the "bare bones" LE is only 50 Euros less, or 10% cheaper than the CE that just sold out, so even if they were to skip all the bells and whistles, they still wouldn't be able to reduce the price by any significant percentage.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Yeah that's cause SOME spoiled rich dumbfucks buy more than one copy to hoard or even resell later.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Unfortunately, that just comes with the territory.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
You feel spoken to?

Should tell yourself sth about yourself shouldn't it?

I would like to say that it's not good for market to resell for increase price in short time from released date.
I had pre-order only one each versions.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
And the LE edition is up for grabs now.

Only 50 units combined afaik.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
From their Twitter account: Last Hope Pink Bullets AES is sold out