Last blade 2 worth it when you already have part 1 ?

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
I have been playing Last Blade for quite a while now and I just can't grow tired of it. It's so well made and there's so many things to learn. It's just crazyness.

So I really fell in love with part one. Now of course I will need part 2 as well, but I'm wondering, having read the various reviews on it, is it really worth it to own both ?

I will get it anyway, but I'm hoping not to get disappointed by it... I mean, there must be some new things in it, right ?

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Yes. Love it or hate it, it is not a rehash. The game has been completely redone with new chars, changes to the existing chars, all new backgrounds and themes, stories, new boss, etc.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
A couple new characters, a new version of Shikyou, new backgrounds, and a new boss... it's about as different from LB1 as SS2 is from SS1.

If you can afford it, hell yeah... pick it up.

vonze

Quiz Detective
LB2 is great. More characters and smoother gameplay. LB1 has better BGs though. But yes, LB2 is definately worth the purchase (was my first AES cart)

daybona

Juz,
Alot of people think LB2 is best Neo game ever made...(Its definitely one of them imo)

Terry Power

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Last Blade(1&2) are great, the system, characters are great. But... ...
KOF win by guage.
RBFF/MOTW win by graphics.
So, I think you should have it!

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
It's worth every penny you pay for it. I only have the DC ver. but if I had the money LB2 would be the next game I'd get for my Neo.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Sounds great, thanks for the answers !

Definitly gonna pick it up now.

It for sure is expensive, but I'm sure now the experience will be worth the money.