Kwik-E-Mart open for business

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Domino-chan said:
I'm so not driving to Henderson to get to the Kwik-E-Mart when there's a regular 7-11 just down the street. I'll grab my collectible cup there. :emb:

Horizon Ridge, here I come. :D

Paik4Life

Armored Scrum Object
Buro Destruct said:
11-stores across the US, 3 of which are in California.

Are they TRYING to irritate people?

Well seeing as how California is almost the size of the entire coast, I think it's pretty fair. And since California is an area where people are very commercialized.

I have one of the converted ones 15 minutes from me, so I'll check it out in the next couple days. Grab some collector stuff.

~Paik

Last edited:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
eek said:
No 7-11? How do you live?

No 7-11's up here in MN either, back in the late 80s they were all bought out by Super America. Eventually, those SA's when under and now they're all undeveloped property or Indian/Eastern food stores. I hadn't had a 7-11 slurpee since the 80's until I stopped at a 7-11 when I was down in Vegas a couple months ago. I mean, yeah I can go to BK, but I want more flavors than Coke and Cherry Coke; besides, they never have those slurpee machines running anyway.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Magician said:
No 7-11's up here in MN either, back in the late 80s they were all bought out by Super America. Eventually, those SA's when under and now they're all undeveloped property or Indian/Eastern food stores. I hadn't had a 7-11 slurpee since the 80's until I stopped at a 7-11 when I was down in Vegas a couple months ago. I mean, yeah I can go to BK, but I want more flavors than Coke and Cherry Coke; besides, they never have those slurpee machines running anyway.

Nah, BK has Icee's. Those are good, but the Slurpee is a different beast.

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
Emperor Bohe said:
none in toronto, right?

Apparently the only one in Canada is in Coquitlam, BC.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Domino-chan said:
I'm so not driving to Henderson to get to the Kwik-E-Mart when there's a regular 7-11 just down the street. I'll grab my collectible cup there. :emb:
No, don't fall for the hype Domino. I'd expect RocketLawnChair to fall for this kind of marketing, but not you too. :oh_no: ;)

Oooh, there's one near me in Mountain View. Maybe I should check it out. :D

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Went to the 7-11 by my house but they were out of Krusty-O's though that blue vanilla squishee was pretty tasty.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Magician said:

I remember growing up in Robbinsdale there was one nearby. I used to ride to the other side of the bridge to the 7-11 there to get my slurpee fix. Good times.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Kwik-E-Mart lol. Thank you come again. :lolz:

rakistar.gif