Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
Batch 3 [stand by] remaining Kraut Buster AES (2nd print) in Q2 2022

Has anyone had their Kraut Buster AES shipped to them from Batch 3? It is now Q3 and I am still waiting.....

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Fuck man, patience. Give 'em a few years, sheesh.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
emailed them today and a few months back to ask for an update. I received the exact same answer, template based - so keep patient, this will happen sometime in 2022, however keep in mind that in december they might delay it one, two or three more years, who knows... changing delivery dates without informing the customers is a classic in this company.

the remaining Kraut Buster AES orders are scheduled to ship in 2022. A
shipping date will be announced once ready.
Fast Striker AES ships after all Kraut Buster AES orders are shipped.
Due to Covid 19 production of electronics is currently very slow and
difficult (chip crisis / supply chain crisis).
Earliest for any Fast Striker AES shipments will be Q1 2023.

geladobom

War Room Troll
When we will see the NGDEV remove protection and release the roms? The company is already dead and it sale them all.
I want neoxyx only.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
When we will see the NGDEV remove protection and release the roms? The company is already dead and it sale them all.
I want neoxyx only.
Shut the fuck up you entitled clueless idiot.

You are the virtual equivalent of a dumpster diver. Whining about protos, roms and homebrew constantly. You add nothing of value here, just baseless speculation and misinformation. Sitting around and jerking off to 20 year old mugen screen shots and Z tier homebrew. You're delusional and embarrassing.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
emailed them today and a few months back to ask for an update. I received the exact same answer, template based - so keep patient, this will happen sometime in 2022, however keep in mind that in december they might delay it one, two or three more years, who knows... changing delivery dates without informing the customers is a classic in this company.

the remaining Kraut Buster AES orders are scheduled to ship in 2022. A
shipping date will be announced once ready.
Fast Striker AES ships after all Kraut Buster AES orders are shipped.
Due to Covid 19 production of electronics is currently very slow and
difficult (chip crisis / supply chain crisis).
Earliest for any Fast Striker AES shipments will be Q1 2023.
Yeah, I didn’t figure I would see Fast Striker AES in 2022.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
You ever think how many more sales NGDev could get if they released a demo for their games? Freely distribute a ROM of the first level so people can get excited, or at least know where their preorder money is going.
Actually you know what would be great? Release a digital ROM via email to everyone who buys a cartridge so the problem of waiting for a ridiculous amount of time for it to ship becomes almost a non-issue. Let's be real here, would piracy even cause 1 (one) loss of sale? We know the vast majority of buyers aren't buying it because they're super hyped for playing those games, and the minority who actually wants to play them would support them regardless of the romzorz.

Oh wait, people would hear about their ridiculous lead times on cartridges and would probably pirate instead of buy because lol waiting years after giving them money. Never mind. :keke:

Seriously what the fuck goes on in there that they can't make carts in a reasonable amount of time?

Maskman

New Challenger
Hello,

Someone could share a high quality MP3 archive or has the game soundtrack to sell please ?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• CFE7B9EB-5657-469A-83EA-9768BEDA1973.jpeg
    CFE7B9EB-5657-469A-83EA-9768BEDA1973.jpeg
    373.7 KB · Views: 12

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
I don't recall the full details of the timeline here, but in the time it has taken to do batches of this, was it the case that xenocider was fully developed and neo carts of that game were made and shipped out?

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I don't recall the full details of the timeline here, but in the time it has taken to do batches of this, was it the case that xenocider was fully developed and neo carts of that game were made and shipped out?
Yeah, xenocrisis was developed, announced, and shipped all while Kraut Buster has been doing these rolling shipments. They even made Final Vendetta which might ship for AES before Kraut Buster is done shipping.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Woah that's crazy. I suppose it is more due to the extremely risen costs that they postpone. They hope that in 2023 prices get better again so they have more margin.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I was seriously considering picking up a couple NG dev team games but with the lack of stock, outrageously long lead times and high price points has turned me off.

Oh well, back to playing my collection of good games.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
If you ordered the MVS version in 2018, you got it in 2019. Some people who ordered the AES version in 2018 are still waiting.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yeah, xenocrisis was developed, announced, and shipped all while Kraut Buster has been doing these rolling shipments. They even made Final Vendetta which might ship for AES before Kraut Buster is done shipping.
And Xenocrisis wasn't fast. It suffered some pretty major hardware setbacks.
I was seriously considering picking up a couple NG dev team games but with the lack of stock, outrageously long lead times and high price points has turned me off.

Oh well, back to playing my collection of good games.
I've found that if you have the cash and can preorder the first MVS run, all will be fine as long as you're patient for a few years. These multiple AES prints seem to drag on forever.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I've found that if you have the cash and can preorder the first MVS run, all will be fine as long as you're patient for a few years.

Fucking lol.

Just fork over hundreds of dollars, twiddle your thumbs and patiently wait 4-5 years and be glad you got in early huh? Awesome.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Woah that's crazy. I suppose it is more due to the extremely risen costs that they postpone. They hope that in 2023 prices get better again so they have more margin.
I know that they're kicking themselves over this...I don't see their costs coming back down to normalcy for quite sometime as it appears they are still ascending at the moment.
BB

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Ah, the ole "wait for gas to drop down to 1995 prices" maneuver. Classic tactic. Any day now.

Any...day...now...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Not the best analogy there, LS. Oil was effectively free very recently and gas was $1.50.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Seven year pre-orders... impressive.

Makes Limited Run Games look positively efficient at anywhere between 6 - 18 months to deliver their collectard shit.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Fucking lol.

Just fork over hundreds of dollars, twiddle your thumbs and patiently wait 4-5 years and be glad you got in early huh? Awesome.
Yep, it's crazy, but it's worked out fine every time. Can't fault them for not delivering.

Was Kraut Buster the last one though?