Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
You can't make this shit up. Even in the final hop for shipping they figure out the slowest way to send the carts... why not Airmail? 'Rona?

deutsche post wont ship to NA by air because of corona and they are too cheap to ship by courier unless you pay for it

We ship in order of purchase and sorted by world region US->Asia->EU.
Shipping to the USA will be very slow. See above at Gunlord X. DHL Premium Airmail shipping is available at extra cost +35 EUR per cartridge.

Last edited:

klee123

Zero's Secretary
Wow, back in 2015, I remembered having the money to buy either this or MOTW JPN AES.

Glad I picked MOTW.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Did anybody receive an AES copy of Kraut Buster?
According to the newsletter the last CE's should be shipped in mid november, so some european CE buyers should hold AES Kraut Buster in their hands by now.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Me too. But it would be nice to know that at least someone received an ASE copy at all.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
My copy of gunlord X is just sitting in Germany at a hub. Its been there for a month and a half. I'm betting 2022 is when 2nd prints show up.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
My copy of gunlord X is just sitting in Germany at a hub. Its been there for a month and a half. I'm betting 2022 is when 2nd prints show up.

I got a notice my two Gunlords for the switch (one for me and one for another forum member)shipped on 10/20 and I’ve gotten no updates since then, so I’m on 63 days with no other updates

Edit Got them this past week!

Last edited:
I received my copy of kraut buster mid november. I waited 5 to 6 weeks cause ngdev team's shipping is by boat I heard so its gonna take awhile to get the game, I live in NYC. kraut buster is a good game btw.

Did anybody receive an AES copy of Kraut Buster?
According to the newsletter the last CE's should be shipped in mid november, so some european CE buyers should hold AES Kraut Buster in their hands by now.

I received my copy of kraut buster mid november. The reason why its taking so long is cause ngdev team is shipping the carts by boat. mines took about 5 to 6 weeks to arrive and I live in NYC. kraut buster is a good game btw.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I received my copy of kraut buster mid november. I waited 5 to 6 weeks cause ngdev team's shipping is by boat I heard so its gonna take awhile to get the game, I live in NYC. kraut buster is a good game btw.

I received mine "already" on June 7th this year. It's not vaporware, but close.

Last edited:

Missile

Another Striker
NGDevTeam said on Facebook (in the comments) that they are not making any more carts after they have fulfilled orders. So no more reprints from them. They said they will licence their games in future for someone else to organize the manufacture of

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
NGDevTeam said on Facebook (in the comments) that they are not making any more carts after they have fulfilled orders. So no more reprints from them. They said they will licence their games in future for someone else to organize the manufacture of

How did these guys fuck things up so badly?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Just got my copy of Gunlord for switch today. Still not gonna buy anything else from them due to their customer service, but I'm glad I finally got something out of them.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
NgDev needs to find a manufacturing partner BADLY.

I know people hate them, but Limited Run could be a good partner for NG. The have some manufacturing experience/contacts and are much better at the marketing and distribution. The games would probably still be hard to get, but that’s LR’s MO anyways and at least those who could get a copy would get it within a reasonable time frame after the game is done since it sounds like manufacturing/packing/shipping is the big hold up for NG Dev Team.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Anyone seen the newest update?

Current status: 19. December 2020

[preparing] Next in line is Kraut Buster AES (1st print) in 2021
Batch 1: assembling cartridges (2021)
Batch 2: standby (2021)
Batch 3: standby (2021)

[standby] 2nd in line is Kraut Buster AES (2nd print) in 2021
[standby] Fast Striker AES (2nd print) in 2021

And the story goes on! ;)

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
So this is a lie:

"If you are an AES speculator/investor, don't worry all KB AES units (CE+RE+JPN+ENG) combined are still by far more rare than let's say MS5 AES english."

MS5 English is well under 500 copies, in fact I believe the number is around 275. If KB has a smaller print run, why does it take all of 2020 to ship CE copies? Why do they need 3 batches for the regular edition?

I don't really care about the print run since retards are already paying 2 grand and more for this game. I'm just trying to figure put why this is such a problem for them to ship such a small number of games.

There is a lie somewhere. They either sold a metric fuck ton of games and are overwhelmed, or something else is causing these delays and is making NG throw up their hands and say they are done after this.

If it took all of 2020 to ship CE editions, and 2021 starts off with 3 batches of RE, then 2nd print is 2022 for sure.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Hmmm... has been a long time but I think I remember the

CE being 150 copies the
RE being 150 copies
and then the second run also 150 maybe?

So not that many to handle.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,

I got a notice my two Gunlords for the switch (one for me and one for another forum member)shipped on 10/20 and I’ve gotten no updates since then, so I’m on 63 days with no other updates

Mine had a tracking scan in Frankfurt on Oct. 20-something and then nothing until it showed as "Out for delivery" on I think it was Wednesday last week. 2 months of it sitting who-knows-where and then BAM! it's here. Madman tells me his experience was identical except for the fact his showed up around Turkey Day and not Crimmus like mine.

Missile

Another Striker
How did these guys fuck things up so badly?

I didn't read what the reason was. But probably have manufacturing problems with the people they have contracts with. Seemed like they were annoyed spending so much time on them rather than making the games

MS5 English is well under 500 copies, in fact I believe the number is around 275. If KB has a smaller print run, why does it take all of 2020 to ship CE copies? Why do they need 3 batches for the regular edition?

How do you know this btw? I'd be interested to see sales figures for all the AES games

Makes you wonder why they bothered making that game if they only hoped to sell 275 copies?? (in the West)

Last edited: