Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
They also give an option to order a cart only MVS copy now.

With a price point of 399 (439 - 40) that seems not too hot for me does it?

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Out of interest, has anyone applied the 1.01 update yet? From what I understand you put the update on a micro SD card and insert that into one of the boards?

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Out of interest, has anyone applied the 1.01 update yet? From what I understand you put the update on a micro SD card and insert that into one of the boards?

Yes, then plug the boards into your MVS, power on and wait for the update process to complete. It'll take 20 - 30 minutes.

ledfrog

n00b
I was worried they weren't going to do a reprint for the MVS, but now I don't have to worry about those crazy eBay prices! I only wish they offered some sort of downloadable Shockbox artwork for the the non-LE versions.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I'm also glad they did a reprint and I ordered a US AES copy, however I don't understand their mentality regarding the reprint:

"As Kraut Buster's development costs exceeded the sales, we need to open pre orders for more AES units and a 2nd print MVS version.
To cover our costs we need to sell AES+MVS combined ~100 more units.

If you are an AES speculator/investor, don't worry all KB AES units (CE+RE+JPN+ENG) combined are still by far more rare than let's say MS5 AES english.
"

Why are they trying to keep the AES run so low? Why not just open up pre-orders and allow anyone that wants a copy to buy one. Are they having issues sourcing snaplocks or AES shells? Keeping the print run low just fuels the 1k ebay prices. I feel like they are just leaving money on the table.

zouzzz

Geese's Thug

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I'm also glad they did a reprint and I ordered a US AES copy, however I don't understand their mentality regarding the reprint:

"As Kraut Buster's development costs exceeded the sales, we need to open pre orders for more AES units and a 2nd print MVS version.
To cover our costs we need to sell AES+MVS combined ~100 more units.

If you are an AES speculator/investor, don't worry all KB AES units (CE+RE+JPN+ENG) combined are still by far more rare than let's say MS5 AES english.
"

Why are they trying to keep the AES run so low? Why not just open up pre-orders and allow anyone that wants a copy to buy one. Are they having issues sourcing snaplocks or AES shells? Keeping the print run low just fuels the 1k ebay prices. I feel like they are just leaving money on the table.

Because they cater to collectards, and shelf queens.

kei_dash

n00b
Same Here,
A Japanese AES copy...

The store doesn't work correctly for me. I can access to the last step (payment), I get this error:

Warning: include(includes/languages/espanol/modules/payment/ppec.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/7/d42994150/htdocs/ngdevdirect/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38
:annoyed:

EDIT: Probadly it is by the max unit per day limit

Last edited:

mikk

n00b
The store doesn't work correctly for me. I can access to the last step (payment), I get this error:

Warning: include(includes/languages/espanol/modules/payment/ppec.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/7/d42994150/htdocs/ngdevdirect/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

Do not worry about it, they will open again the preorders tomorrow morning. Everyone
will get a chance to grab it.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I wish they’d take a page out of other companies playbooks and put the rom up for order. Would love to play this without selling a kidney.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
curious about the second print and it´s production time. Maybe again 4 years ?
That reminds me of one of my favourite maiden songs: Wasted years

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
If anyone has the limited edition and is willing to help me out a little, please PM me. I'm making a video about the game for my Youtube series. Thanks.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member

Maybe try browsing the site and ordering in English instead of Spanish?

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
If anyone has the limited edition and is willing to help me out a little, please PM me. I'm making a video about the game for my Youtube series. Thanks.

Nice, I've watched all your video's really enjoy them ready to see this one.

kei_dash

n00b
kuze said:
Maybe try browsing the site and ordering in English instead of Spanish?

Thanks, the trace error disappear in english language.
Now, I can't order by daily unit limit, I will try tomorrow morning.

Last edited: