Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

sylphia

Kuroko's Training Dummy
From the NG:DEV website:
"Status: all packages are packed
shipping starts Monday 28th in several large waves sorted by world region.

The shop system will automatically send out emails and you can also log in the shop and see the current status of your orders there."

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
From the NG:DEV website:
"Status: all packages are packed
shipping starts Monday 28th in several large waves sorted by world region.

The shop system will automatically send out emails and you can also log in the shop and see the current status of your orders there."

Which site? I can't find this post anywhere.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Absolutely no updates whatsoever here. Please continue what you were doing.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
hopefully it won´t be a shitstorm after we receive the game some day. After all, anticipation is half the fun.

wataru

n00b
Won't read any review until my AES copies will arrive.Means quitting facebook for the next couple of months ;-)

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
I don’t know why people are still shocked when it comes to delays with Independent developers, it’s just par for the course.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
I don't think anyone was surprised by one delay. I think we were all annoyed by delay after delay.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
At least you guys will get the game after all.
I am afraid I will never receive my preordered Paprium. :(

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
just think about all the stuff you could have bought with your money 4 years ago if you hadn´t paid for delay delaysoft. My sealed Intellivision collection could be the biggest in whole Bad Berleburg

Mr Morden

n00b
Did you order the cart only or did you order the custom sticks like a big timer?

Sorry this happened to you so far every pre order and kick starter i have done has been ok.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Did you order the cart only or did you order the custom sticks like a big timer?

Sorry this happened to you so far every pre order and kick starter i have done has been ok.

The collectors edition only. So my loss would be around 90 EUR.
I like to support small projects, but I am not that rich that I don't mind loosing money. :)
Thank you and I wish you good luck for all your future pre orders and kick starters.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Thank you and I wish you good luck for all your future pre orders and kick starters.

That sounds like some new-age greeting that would have been in Demolition Man if it had been made 20 years later.