Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

zouzzz

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
ff.png

Keep cooOOoooOoooool, relax.

Mr.Bojangles

Camel Slug
See, this is one of the reasons I've been hesitant to order from them. When I buy something over $100 bucks, and I dont get many updates from the company, I start to get nervous about the order falling through and having been a complete waste of my time. I just dont know how some of you guys do that, cause I sure as shit ain't got the patience for that.

ysselcneogeo

B. Jenet's Firstmate
See, this is one of the reasons I've been hesitant to order from them. When I buy something over $100 bucks, and I dont get many updates from the company, I start to get nervous about the order falling through and having been a complete waste of my time. I just dont know how some of you guys do that, cause I sure as shit ain't got the patience for that.

I think of it as stocks or gambling. I only put money in I dont care about losing. If the game comes out it will always sell for vastly more than I paid for it. So its the risk you take to win.

itsofrustratin

Astra Superstar
Ive only seen that page change once. Was maybe spring of 2019.

They update every 3 months or so. Looks like they updated recently but no change in progress. Im guessing well into 2022 for the 2nd print to finish shipping, the big question is how many 'batches" will the second print have. I think the reason for their slowness is they are obviously very much part time on this shit. "Customer service is only available Mondays"...this is probably the only day they work on this.
'

itsofrustratin

Astra Superstar
Detailed update in case anyone missed it.....

Newsletter [NGDEV] Kraut Buster AES RE Release / New Shop System
Dear customers,
here is the latest shipping status.
Topics:
NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster Regular Edition Batch 1
New shop system / Gunlord X LE/RE remaining stock
-------------------------
NEOGEO AES: Kraut Buster RE 1st batch
Shipping of batch 1 of 2 starts next week. The overall processing will take 1 week.
Again apologies for the insane waiting times.
A picture is on our website and facebook.
http://www.ngdevteam.com/.../kb_aes_jpn_re_set_facebook.jpg
Unfortunately we currently can't ship to the USA/UK/Asia by good consciousness.
The USPS is about 12! weeks behind shipping and the UK has the brexit chaos and crazy bureaucracy. We can't really ship expensive AES cartridges under those conditions.
According to Deutsche Post those problems will be solved in a couple month. Batch 2 than has priority for the US/UK/Asia.
The shop system will inform you if the shipping status changes. Please keep in mind that address changes in the old shop system can only be done by us.
The 1st batch roughly contains most orders with the above exceptions made in October to December '15.
As always the general current status can be found here:
https://www.ngdevdirect.com/product_info.php?products_id=85
We are outsourcing the production of AES carts to an EU based company as we can't handle its ourselves anymore due to personal reasons and want to focus on game development only.
This will likely affect the 2nd print of Kraut Buster AES RE and Fast Striker AES reprint.
Notice as we switch to a new web shop system the old shop with your AES orders will be only available under a new web address, so don't panic your orders are still in our system. We will provide that address in an upcoming newsletter and somewhere on the new shop system.
The old shop system will be around until we ship all open AES orders.
-------------------------
New shop system / Gunlord X
After 12 years it's time to retire our old shop system.
In about 2-3 weeks we switch to a modern Shopify shop system, new payment and shipping contracts.
It will be a fresh start, no old customers information will be transferred. A new newsletter subscription will be needed as this newsletter will retire later in 2021.
First product in the new shop will be the remaining stock of Gunlord X both LE and RE for Switch.
We will send another newsletter with more details in time.
Best regards,
NGDEV

Last edited:
what version number is the MVS release up to? (last update I remember around release added the pig mask) has anyone updated their cart to the AES equivalent?