Korean Ninja Masters MVS - all with serial 050105?

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
label from mvs-scans
Ninja_masters_kr_label.jpg

auction 1 (VIC-A on backside)
1.jpg

auction 2 (VIC-A on backside)
s-l1600.jpg

auction 3 (VIC-A on backside)
NM3.JPG

any other korean NM serials existing?
any korean NM fullkits existing? (what do they include, what label is on the box? if they exist, there would be A LOT OF matching fullkits ;) )
any other background infos about the korean version? wtf?

Last edited:

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
This could be similar to European Bang Progress and Concorde B Star kits which all use the same serial number. Just a fast easy way to relabel JP kits for the Korean market.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
imho its not relabeled, f.e. korean label on japanese label. all korean nm versions have a VIC-A shell. (Viccom, Vicco, Vic A)

s-l1600d.jpg

are there any other mvs games that were released with the VIC-A shell? afaik Fight Fever did not have these VIC-A shells...

maaaadddmaaaannnn!!?! :keke:

NeoHomeBrew

Overtop Pathfinder
My korean NM cart has the same serial and a VIC-A shell too. I have never seen a korean NM kit but MVS kits of other games with korean labels exist.
I have seen photos of a Shock Troopers kit (red label) and of a KOF 96 kit ("Made in Korea" label witout serial).

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Certain KR & Euro (possibly other) markets saw official MVS releases that came with substandard photocopied labels.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
yeah, what egg and wyo said, these are legit. The usual Korean market fuckery ;)

maaaadddmaaaannnn!!?!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! :keke: