KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

Shanadria

New Challenger
gamefaqs lol xD

By the way, anybody knows the release date? In the webpage its 2016 but no date...it would be nice to have KOF14 for summer, I mean, SFV comes in a month so people probably want to play other fighting games...

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
gamefaqs lol xD

By the way, anybody knows the release date? In the webpage its 2016 but no date...it would be nice to have KOF14 for summer, I mean, SFV comes in a month so people probably want to play other fighting games...

no date yet but I'm expecting delays (common with SNKP) and it could end up releasing 2017.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
The producer said last month it was 70% completed. My guess is right before holiday season. September sounds about right unless another fighter drops around the same time.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
New video out ft. Benimaru and Robert Garcia - the 5th teaser. Still looks like an early ps3 game... But looks aren't necessarily everything.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
You forgot to mention K'

Benimaru was one of my guys in XIII (EX KYO BENI TERRY) so i'm glad to see him back. Love the new outfit and that new kick special.

Robert looks like he needs some work...

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Robert looks like he needs some work...

Yeah the details level is clearly varying between the characters. King and Ralf models looked bland as hell in the previous trailer too. K' looks blocky as well, but I'm pretty pleased with his animations. Benimaru, Angel, Iori and Leona seem fine.

My main concern, however, is the backgrounds now.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Robert's new outfit looks promising though, a little NGBC flavor with some 2013 touches in there, I'm getting psyched...they just need more time, I hope they take all the time they need, as long as they release it.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Cool trailer, I'm in agreement. Like the looks of everyone so far, but Robert needs tweaking. Game is shaping up nice, pace looks good.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Beni looks good but this format for leaking info sucks. They barely give you a glimpse of 2 or 3 unfinished characters and they embed it in a trailer we've already seen hundreds of times already.

Edit: actually credit is due here.....beni actually looks fucking BADASS compared to his poofy 2d counterpart. Those earrings and the leapard print, skin tight, midriff tanktop was the worst fucking thing ever. Seriously I applaud the character designers working on this game.

Last edited:

fernandeath

Morden's Lackey
I was checking all the trailers SNKP released throught their official account and the 'like/dislike' ratio proportion in each.
Here goes the statistics:

1st Teaser Trailer
5815 votes - 40% approval (like)

2nd Teaser Trailer
5367 votes - 47% approval (like)

3rd Teaser Trailer
3069 votes - 53% approval (like)

4th Teaser Trailer
1925 votes - 89% approval (like)

5th Teaser Trailer
1746 votes (so far) - 85% approval (like)

beast1x5

n00b
I definitely won't lie... at first i was very skeptical but as more gameplay was introduced i was highly intrigued... I'm lookin forward to it :)

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The graphics still need a lot of improvement as they all still look like plastic dolls with low detail, but at least the gameplay is looking solid (as far as one can tell from short trailers anyways).

I want to murder whoever came up with the song they've played in all of these trailers. Fucking wretched.

Elder

NEST Puppet
I'm starting to get more excited, but I wish they diversified the trailers more. I really want to see more backgrounds and a different structure to the trailers moving forward.

Falcon

n00b
I dunno man, maybe I'm in the minority here, but Iori and Kyo look like guys from those K-pop bands with like 60 members. Benimaru looks a LOT better than previous entries though, I'll give you that.

That said, character models aren't the most important thing in the world. It looks like it plays nicely, I'll throw my dosh on it.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
They are trying to make Robert more Tony Stark-ish

At least animations seems to be down to the frame compared with XIII

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
It's starting to get better... but it looks bad compared to XIII or even the classics.