King of the Monsters makes the KLOV top 100 games

aria

Former Moderator
KOM was the whole reason I fought like crazy to get a Neo back in 1991, so I damn well agree :D

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
KOM was the whole reason I fought like crazy to get a Neo back in 1991, so I damn well agree :D

Fought like crazy? you'll have to tell me this story next time we do something.

hateful_liar

Armored Scrum Object
It's omissions of great games are far too numerous to post here. I'd rather like to know how Carnevil got on this list. Even if you do it by freaking year didn't Marvel VS Capcom 2 come out that year (1999)? :oh_no:

You can tell the people are fucked up by looking at the last 10 years.....
Arguably the 'golden years' in videogames from 1991 - 2001.
I reakon I could get 100games from those 10years alone.

Ridge Racer 5??????? arcording to 'KLOV' Ridge Racer 5 was the best game released in 2001 :lol: :lol: :lol:

They seem like tryhard videogame buffs, that try to make themselves look like they have been around and playing games for 30+years....

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I'd love to get a wrestling game and KOM seems the way to go, but I've been able to keep my Neo games more or less dogtag-free up until now. Granted I'm more of a gamer, I have SOME standards. Of course, I could go jp, but I much prefer English if only to read the manuals. Dogtag-only carts are such a dilemma. :( :oh_no: :mad_2: :crying:

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Hellsing said:
I think it should be called Krappy List of Videogames.

The K.L.O.V. main site is actually a great resource for arcade game collecting. This was just some side link I noticed on the page.

Hellsing

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Neo Fan said:
The K.L.O.V. main site is actually a great resource for arcade game collecting. This was just some side link I noticed on the page.
I was just commenting on the list not the site. The main site is a nice resource like you said. I've been reading through it and like it.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Oh miserable list, not just for NEO GEO games. Omitted all of the Samurai Shodowns, all the Street Fighter's except for SF1, and basically anything that anyone with half a brain enjoys playing.

SuperGunGuru

Galford's Armourer
hateful_liar said:
It's omissions of great games are far too numerous to post here. I'd rather like to know how Carnevil got on this list. Even if you do it by freaking year didn't Marvel VS Capcom 2 come out that year (1999)? :oh_no:

Yeah there's some messed up release years on there. Oh well.