Kahel's collection

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Been a long time Neo Geo fan but only been able to start collecting Neo stuff since last year.

Shockboxed MVS Cart
PIC01.jpg

AES Homecarts, Loose MVS and MS4 Kit
PIC02.jpg

My consoles Part 1
PIC03.jpg

My consoles Part 2
PIC04.jpg

My lonely 3DO with my 13" PVM
PIC05.jpg

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
nice collection. love how you have all the metal slugs on mvs! you should hook up your aes on to that pvm!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
nice collection. love how you have all the metal slugs on mvs! you should hook up your aes on to that pvm!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
ha! recognise some ikea shelving in amongst the gaming goodness...

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Collecting less than a year and already have Sengoku 2, and Pulstar.

Well done sir!

Love that you have a different shelf for each system too.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Thank you!

I don't hook up the AES to the PVM because the RGB colors are off on my PVM, all the white has a greenish hue and i have been unable to find an option to fix it. S-Video and Component work great on it tho so i can hook up my Omega with the component cables.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

On a serious note, are you propping your PCE on 2 MVS carts?

Ps - nice collection. love how you have all the metal slugs on mvs! you should hook up your aes on to that pvm!

Last edited:

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
On a serious note, are you propping your PCE on 2 MVS carts?

Yep , they are 2 reminders from when i started . One is a broken KoF94 cart that had a King of monsters 2 JP label and the other is a Puzzle Bobble Boot with sound glitches. They seemed perfect for the job !