JVS at home - a series - part 1 : I/O

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

I get a ton of questions on my YT about JVS...so as opposed to answering them one at a time I decided to make a series.

Big credit to the Tuscon Logic I/O device...this isn't a review but it works perfect and was dumb easy to work with.

Hope it helps some people. Feedback always welcome. Maybe it'll help more people get into JVS collecting!

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
I can't justify the price, but I went on a deep dive into exA-Arcadia because of the Gimmick! remake and the one thing I didn't understand was getting input working for a non-arcade setup. Your video answered that question for me in a satisfying way.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Ohhhh definitely gonna watch this one, thanks !

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Awesome! Gonna watch it!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I can't justify the price, but I went on a deep dive into exA-Arcadia because of the Gimmick! remake and the one thing I didn't understand was getting input working for a non-arcade setup. Your video answered that question for me in a satisfying way.

Glad it helped. JVS is both awesome and annoying at the same time. Awesome for the video and audio output but cumbersome for the I/O

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Nice video. Very thorough and clear. I just got one of those IOs in the mail today. Can’t wait to give it a try.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Nice video. Very thorough and clear. I just got one of those IOs in the mail today. Can’t wait to give it a try.

For the size alone it’s better than any of the other I/O boards. Plus it’s also cheaper than most Sega I/O boards. It’s a literal win/win device

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Just grabbed one of those Tuscon logic IO boards to mess around with in the future. No immediate plans for it but maybe watching this video will inspire some :)

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Just grabbed one of those Tuscon logic IO boards to mess around with in the future. No immediate plans for it but maybe watching this video will inspire some :)
Yeah it's a great product