Just Wanted To Say Hello

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
Hello, my name is Ryan Streckenbein. I just joined this forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm sure some of you probably already know me. I look forward to meeting new Neo Geo fans on this forum. I've been into the Neo since Spring of 1996 and I have a cart system and 52 carts. I also own a CD System (which I never play) and 15 CD's. Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of what is shaping up to be one of the premiere video game forums on the web.

Thanks,
Ryan

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Damn that is a long name. How do you fill out those regestration cards?
smile.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
Nice to have you here Ryan, about time you joined in the discussions.
smile.gif

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Well now that the greeting is done and over with, how about some info????
biggrin.gif
What carts do you have??? Do you plan on selling any of them??? I really want to beef up my collection, but I don't really want to spend a WHOLE lot of money. I will however give a fair amount if I think the deal is good.

Just looking for Deals,
Bryan

-AGAINST NGF-

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
Hi Bryan,

Actually I'm not really looking to sell any carts right now. I recently sold an extra US Mark of the Wolves that I had for sale, but that was a few weeks ago. If I do want to sell any carts though, I will definately post them on this forum. Here are the carts I own:

US Carts:

3 Count Bout, Baseball Stars Professional, Burning Fight, Eightman, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters '98, King of Fighters '99, King of the Monsters, Last Blade 2, Magician Lord, Mark of the Wolves, Metal Slug X, Mutation Nation, Nam 1975, Ninja Combat, Samurai Shodown, Samurai Shodown 2, Samurai Shodown 4, Super Baseball 2020, Super Sidekicks 2, World Heroes

Japanese Carts:

Blazing Star, Blue's Journey, King of Fighters '95, King of Fighters '99, Last Blade 2, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug 3, Ninja Masters, Ragnagard, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, Sengoku 2, Shock Troopers 2nd Squad, The Super Spy, Thrash Rally, Waku Waku 7

JRock917

, ,
that is mighty impressive; its good to have another member with lots of neo expertise, there is never any shortage of that here is seems, and there never will be with people like yourself here. Welcome.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Its nice to see this forum attracting so many Neo fans, welcome.

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Just want to chip in and say "Hi" to Ryan.

Hi Ryan, How'd?
That's an awesome Neo Geo home cart collection...
smile.gif

To Bryan:
By the way,
what an ending remark! ("Against NGF").