JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Anime Thread

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
With the game coming to the US any chance the TV series BD/DVDs will hit here? :D

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
With the game coming to the US any chance the TV series BD/DVDs will hit here? :D

Warner Bros so there is a chance either no or a llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ass wait

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I did a serious spittake when "Walk Like An Egyptian" came on. So far this series has been stellar. I really loved part 2, but this has been a wild ride from the beginning.

A sidenote: If anyone if interested, I'm selling the Japanese version of the JoJo's PS3 fighting game for $20 shipped. It's coming out in the states for $50, but it's a damn fighting game, you don't need any knowledge of the Japanese language to play it. It's been patched a bunch of times, it's definitely a good game. Anyway, if any JoJo fans are interested, PM me.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
For the record: Phantom Blood now has an official english release for the first time ever.

http://www.amazon.com/JoJos-Bizarre...7916&sr=8-1&keywords=jojo's+bizarre+adventure (hardcover even)

and apparently its doing pretty good sales-wise. Buy it so we can get official releases of part 2 and 4 too.

Bought that Jojoveller artbook and stuff from mandarake...over 5kg weight, shipping was a fortune...the last time I paid that much for shipping was when I bought my X68000.

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Somewhat OT but I couldn't find an appropriate thread. What forum members have played JJBA Eyes of Heaven? Is it digital only for the PS4 and physical only if you import it for the PS3? There is a lot of criticism for the game, but I was wondering what the perspective was from one of us...