Joe Rogan a cunt for the ages-UFC related

THE FN SHOW

Armored Scrum Object
i didn't say that justifies stealing someone's material...and vanilla i'm sorry that i asked a question and that you might have to actually think about something...thanks for your intelligent response...i've got a better one...why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
why is everyone up in arms that mencia steals jokes when it's done all the time in comedy?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
THE FN SHOW said:
i didn't say that justifies stealing someone's material...and vanilla i'm sorry that i asked a question and that you might have to actually think about something...thanks for your intelligent response...i've got a better one...why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself

A hack response from someone defending a hack.

How deliciously ironic.

You're a drooling retard.

You're defending it by saying "he can pull it off".

I don't need to "think" about it. I'm a standup comic (as everyone here knows) and it's retards like you who make people like Mencia even bigger fucking annoyances and thieves than they already are.

I'd like to shit in your mouth.

THE FN SHOW

Armored Scrum Object
i'm not defending it by saying he call pull it off...i'm asking a question so i can get some more insight to rogan's coniption fit, that's all...and then you manage to take a simple situation and turn it into a complete cluster fuck...all you had to do was just give a simple,calm, and logical response and it would have been over...asking questions is how we all learn things in life....when assholes like you go off on a rant then nobody can learn anything

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Wow I wanted a debate and instead I get Average Hoe on this thread and it seems like this is a war room thread. All I can say is that all the people who replied are KUNTTS of the highest order.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
rugal2000 said:
Wow I wanted a debate and instead I get Average Hoe on this thread and it seems like this is a war room thread. All I can say is that all the people who replied are KUNTTS of the highest order.

wow, sandy vagina.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
If you wanted a debate, you should have started with one, and not a blathering rant.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Beelzebubb and dark Andy.................guys your right.....if i want a debate I should stick to a debate about which one of your mothers I fuck in the ass.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
rugal2000 = worst member of 2000. Worst old member period.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
rugal2000 said:
Beelzebubb and dark Andy.................guys your right.....if i want a debate I should stick to a debate about which one of your mothers I fuck in the ass.

i'll get my mum to stock up on lube then :)

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
VanillaThunder said:
How deliciously ironic.

LOL WTF

rugal2000 said:
That high pitched fat cunt Joe Rogan...Ive always hated him, because he was so busy sucking Tito Ortiz's dick,, telling us before a 127 year old ken shamrock met ortiz in 2005 that "this was the best shamrock ever", slagging off boxing for any reason, even where there was no call for it......for his endless favoratism and his repetitive and annoying habit of screaming on telecasts...............in recent months he has been at it again........along with dana white , going on about how Zuffa (read UFC ) have bought pride....... all along though Rogan has in a sinister manner implied that the pride fighters would now be "getting a shot at the big time"......he was at it again last night, before the liddell-rampage rematch, he gave us some baloney about how chuck was injured last time they fought (in pride in 2003) and how Rampage was looking nervous compared to chuck (as if this was an indicator of anything)........in short he did everything to disparage rampage...........yet no sooner did rampage kayo liddell in 1 minute...hahhaha.rogans face was priceless........all of a sudden he was cosying up to rampage jackson.......

Fact is the pride fighters, jackson, heath herring, dan henderson, noguera are all in the process of showing how inferior ufc has been to pride.

As for pride itself, as far as im concerned the real pride died when zuffa bought it.

Lets hope most of the japanese fighters defect to Heroes or K1

Rogan's a UFC company man, what do you want? Impartiality? He's a salesman. Now they just make Rampage a 'UFC guy', and it starts with Rogan COSYING UP.

All the guys you mentioned have lost and will lose again, who cares where it happens anymore? Mirko looked fucking invincible at the PRIDE Finals and then some scrub (who might be legit) kicked his ass a few months later, so don't put too much faith in Antonio Noguiera...

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
all this mma/ultimate fighting bullshit is hella gay

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I don't know, it strikes me as something 6 year olds would watch.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Oh, okay. I thought for a second that you had a good reason.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Damn you're intellectual Wes.

keep trucking

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
kernow said:
Damn you're intellectual Wes.

keep trucking

you are the last person to be judging what is or isn't intellectual captain lol.

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
joe rogan comes off as a lil bitch to me. He was hating on Carlos Mencia for the lil fame he got on Comedy Central.