Japhei/Casey: Gathering all relevant information about him. Please add info you know

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Posted by Japhei Game Blog at 9:09 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Iron Clad / Brikinger Neo Geo MVS ARCADE Proto finally released to the public!

Today hails the day that I Japhei have released 4th and final Prototype to the Neo Geo consuming public. Iron Clad / Brikinger is finally on Neo Geo MVS cart format. This has been a long and Turbulent series of events but now the cart will soon be in all the people's hands who have longed for it. Many have claimed but few have been able to prove they had one. As demonstrated by this story http://www.neogeoprotos.com/games/stories.htm by Billy Pitt we have seen many NOT come through when yet again I have. I again will be shunned from the Neo Geo community but do not forget my importance after the original SNK went down.

It is fans like I that keep the NEO GEO dream alive.

I think it is safe to say JAPHEI is the NEO GEO PROTO KING. :
lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Posted by Japhei Game Blog at 9:09 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Iron Clad / Brikinger Neo Geo MVS ARCADE Proto finally released to the public!

Today hails the day that I Japhei have released 4th and final Prototype to the Neo Geo consuming public. Iron Clad / Brikinger is finally on Neo Geo MVS cart format. This has been a long and Turbulent series of events but now the cart will soon be in all the people's hands who have longed for it. Many have claimed but few have been able to prove they had one. As demonstrated by this story http://www.neogeoprotos.com/games/stories.htm by Billy Pitt we have seen many NOT come through when yet again I have. I again will be shunned from the Neo Geo community but do not forget my importance after the original SNK went down.

It is fans like I that keep the NEO GEO dream alive.

I think it is safe to say JAPHEI is the NEO GEO PROTO KING. :
lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

After reading that I seriously feel I want to kill a man for the first time in my life.
Seriously: Give me Japhei/Casey and a gun and I will get the job done.

I mean come on, every man/women should have a bit of arrogance, he just needs a bullit. Just for the way he expresses himself.

Kaike

Geese's Thug
Japhei sill trying to scam peeps. He just messaged me on aim trying to sell type x hacks. His aim is ikarugaradiant

ikarugaradiant: arcade game player right?
me: yes
ikarugaradiant: right on
ikarugaradiant: what do you play?
ikarugaradiant: i added you from a forum
me: fighters and puzzle games
me: neo geo cps2
ikarugaradiant: i was reading you posting something so thats why i am iming you i just forgot what for
ikarugaradiant: right on
me: naomi
ikarugaradiant: awesome
ikarugaradiant: I love Naomi
ikarugaradiant: i have about 90 Naomi games myself
me: yeah its pretty rad
ikarugaradiant: you ever net boot?
me: nope whats that?
ikarugaradiant: oh its this method I devised
ikarugaradiant: on how to load games through a net dimm
me: oh cool
ikarugaradiant: from a PC network
ikarugaradiant: you play type x at all?
me: no its cool but i havent had the money for it yet
type x is expensive
me: wanna get a x2 though
ikarugaradiant: unless you know me
ikarugaradiant: :-)
me: haha
ikarugaradiant: i hacked every type x 1 and 2 game so far
ikarugaradiant: to run on a decent PC natively
ikarugaradiant: as if it was the motherboard itself
ikarugaradiant: :-)
me: oh sweet
me: yeah i seen that done with blazblu
ikarugaradiant: the blazblue CS leak you can thank me and bitgamer for that
me: hahaha awesome
ikarugaradiant: lol wish i hadnt of put it up there cuz i was trying to share with a friend
ikarugaradiant: cuz aim wasnt working
ikarugaradiant: now i know about sendspace so its cool
ikarugaradiant is now offline.
ikarugaradiant is now online.
me: yeah i was looking for kof and sf4 but people said it couldn't be done
ikarugaradiant: if your interested in any type x 2 games or type x games they are $25 each I used to charge $100 each but I decided against that
me: what games do u have available?
ikarugaradiant: im just trying to get a daifukkatsu on 360 now so im not caring so much for charging out the ass
hold on one sec i got a list
Taito Type X project list

PORTED to PC Unofficially

Battle Fantasia
Blazblue
Blazblue Contiunuum Shift
Chaos Breaker
Gigawing Generations
Homura
King Of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match
King Of Fighters XII
Power Instinct The Commemoration
Raiden 3
Raiden IV
Shikigami No Shiro 3
Spica Adventure
Street Fighter IV
Taisen Hot Gimmick 5
Tetris Grand Master 3
Trouble Witches AC

ikarugaradiant: those are my type X games

ikarugaradiant: for Naomi I have pretty much everything
me: wow thats pretty sick
ikarugaradiant: on type x i need KOF Sky Stage, KOF MI Regulation a , Samurai Sen, Senko Duo , Seisou no Strania , and Kof XIII
ikarugaradiant: if you are interested in any of those let me know $25 each and ill even throw in free naomi images of rare undumped games :-)
me: is kof 13 even out?
ikarugaradiant: its out but not dumped yet
ikarugaradiant: its been a bad year so I cant afford it
ikarugaradiant: i used to buy the games right when they came out
me: ah
ikarugaradiant: but i cant afford 3000 for a game and have no buyer for it
ikarugaradiant: before i used to have buyers lined up and now my name is tarnished
me: i hear that one
ikarugaradiant: so its impossible to do business
why the bad rep?
ikarugaradiant: im Japhei
ikarugaradiant: im famous for bootlegging
me: didn't u murder someone?
ikarugaradiant: mainly its because im a huge big timer hacker ran the Neo Geo scene for about 5 years MVS wise
ikarugaradiant: and i released several of the protos
ikarugaradiant: no ones likes me on Neo-Geo.com
ikarugaradiant: i exclusively released the official SVC MVS kit
ikarugaradiant: along with Iron Clad , Ghost Lop and Zintrick
me: ah
me: ok i remember who u were
me: ur not the murdered :P
ikarugaradiant: that is bibliphile
ikarugaradiant: waseem daker
ikarugaradiant: i am the one who got him arrested
me: LMAO
ikarugaradiant: because he posted all that shit on the site that contradicted his testimony and police interviews
i printed it all out and gavce to the sheriffs office in Duluth GA
he had called me a scammer
so i looked him up and found depositions online about how he was involved in stalking and murder cases
he was stupid enough to post in a thread i had a friend make on neo-geo.com
and he really made himself guilty
they reopened the case
and hes in prison now for life
me: wow thats crazy
its one thing to call me a pirate
but im not a scammer

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this guy still scamming people on Sega-Naomi.com? I believe those two people in his feedback thread still haven't gotten their material but that hasn't stopped him from posting. Meh, who am I to get involved in someone else's business. If those guys aren't complaining why should I?

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this guy still scamming people on Sega-Naomi.com? I believe those two people in his feedback thread still haven't gotten their material but that hasn't stopped him from posting. Meh, who am I to get involved in someone else's business. If those guys aren't complaining why should I?

Yeah, the feedback section there does mention the concerns over him, but I suppose some people did not do their research before dealing with the guy.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
He sure does have delusions of grandeur :hammer:

People with Coke or Meth habits tend to have delusions of grandeur under the influence. The pasted dialog sure indicates that. I would not be surprised if all of his shoddy dealings are to feed his game addiction and probably drug use.

I sure hope we eventually see him on one of those "Faces of Meth" billboards someday.

That kind of karma would help me forgive him for $100 he scammed me on a Neo Bomberman cart 7 years ago.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
This guy is married? :eek:

Think of the children:crying: They'll never even have a decent chance:annoyed:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
That's some great feedback he has there, I see some things don't change.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Makeup? :lol:

His video game "business" couldn't be doing too well if theyve had to enter that market.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Jeez he's still at it? This guy seriously needs a curb stomp.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
The day he fucks with the wrong person in his own town, and they whoop is ass to near death, I will laugh. I will laugh the greatest most hearty laugh anyone has laughed in the history of laughing.

I swear to god, if this cunt lived an hour away from me, I'd pay him a visit. I'm taking a WILD guess that I could find a few people to "help" me.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Yeah, his emailed me through Ebay about a net dimm.

He wanted $315 for the net dimm and naomi collection.

He ever signed his emails with "J" at the end, so that is indeed his working account.

Fuck him. Let's get the pitchforks and flaming torches and storm his house.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Every time I read that thread... I'm kind of confused.

The buyer shows a picture of the box in shit shape - why did he accept it like that? And what was up with the guy recalling payment in 2 days and then claiming he didn't know Japhei's rep? Why the hell is the USB cable plugged into the NAOMI? I don't believe anyone would ship it like that.....

If you look at the image filenames (generally they're in order) you'll see the 43 is the box "packed", 41 is the NAOMI minus the IO card and Audio amp, 40 is a picture of the USB cable plugged in with the audio amp on top.... The images are not in the correct order they would be in if he had received the box, opened it, unpacked it. Instead, they go unpacked it, opened it, received it order.

In this particular case, it almost feels like the scammer is scamming the scammer. Which would be really funny.

cbass

n00b
Every time I read that thread... I'm kind of confused.

The buyer shows a picture of the box in shit shape - why did he accept it like that? And what was up with the guy recalling payment in 2 days and then claiming he didn't know Japhei's rep? Why the hell is the USB cable plugged into the NAOMI? I don't believe anyone would ship it like that.....

If you look at the image filenames (generally they're in order) you'll see the 43 is the box "packed", 41 is the NAOMI minus the IO card and Audio amp, 40 is a picture of the USB cable plugged in with the audio amp on top.... The images are not in the correct order they would be in if he had received the box, opened it, unpacked it. Instead, they go unpacked it, opened it, received it order.

In this particular case, it almost feels like the scammer is scamming the scammer. Which would be really funny.

ill answer those questions...

why did i accept it?
Because i wanted to hear all the things he had to explain about the box's damage and very poor packaging...

why did i not know japheis rep?
maybe because im not stuck on the computer searching through forums, i have collage, part time job, and arcade business to take care of every weekend, internet is not everyones world you know...

why was the usb still connected?
because the box was stretched out to the max and in order to not damage the usb connector from the board he leaves the usb cable connected and bends the cable, i guess he wants to be cheap by sending it in a small box to not pay alot for shipping?

why are my image files all weird?
first of all i take many pictures and the ones that look the best/clear i use those, i dont use the ones that come out blurry or too bright from the flash, i had to pull out the board to see all the damages to it, i did not notice nothing damaged until i pulled it out when a capacitor fell on the ground, then i heard more rattle i discovered 6 capacitors and 1 heatsink were out of place...so i had to put back the board as i got it and tried to take pictures of it, the box came with that big rip on the side, i did not do that, as i said he did force the board inside the box to make it fit, its a priority box, the $15 dollar one so for anyone you that has a naomi board and this box, check your measurements and see that the box is too small for a naomi board...

now do you have any more questions that you would like me to answer?