Japan's lonely hearts turn to dolls for sex, company

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Reuters.com--

"Japan's lonely hearts turn to dolls for sex, company"

"TOKYO, July 18 (Reuters Life!) - Real love is hard to find for one Japanese man, who has transferred his affection and desires to dozens of plastic sex dolls.

When the 45-year-old, who uses a pseudonym of Ta-Bo, returns home, it's not a wife or girlfriend who await him, but a row of dolls lined up neatly on his sofa.

Each has a name. Ta-Bo often watches television with his toys before bathing them, powdering them so that their skin feels more human, dressing them in lingerie and then taking them to bed.

"A human girl can cheat on you or betray you sometimes, but these dolls never do those thing. They belong to me 100 percent," says the engineer who has spent more than 2 million yen ($16,000) over the past decade on the dolls.

"Sometimes it takes too much time before I can have sex with the person I meet. But with these dolls, it's just a matter of a click of the mouse. With one click, they are delivered to you.""

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
FormlessOne said:
edit: I always wondered what you do after you got your rocks off in that thing.

Enjoy a nice conversation with no backtalk. :tickled:

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Lets Gekiga In said:
Man, if I had $16,000 at the moment, I'd get myself one of these.

Buy some of these:
http://medimages.healthopedia.com/large/testicles.jpg

and then take the money leftover and buy one of these:
PhotoID16117.jpg

:D

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I dunno, a realdoll wouldn't be bad to have for when your wife/gf isn't putting out (getting one while single is obvious of course). And if you end up breaking up, you have a safeguard against empty rebound sex. If they were like 1/10th the price I'd consider it...

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
DanAdamKOF said:
I dunno, a realdoll wouldn't be bad to have for when your wife/gf isn't putting out (getting one while single is obvious of course). And if you end up breaking up, you have a safeguard against empty rebound sex. If they were like 1/10th the price I'd consider it...

Wait.... you're serious.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
FormlessOne said:
Wait.... you're serious.
semi-serious... I'm bored at work and theoretical realdolls are a lot funner than desk work :P

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
afterwords he enjoys a rousing game of doki doki majo shinpan.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
I'd buy a Roland Juno, a BC Rich Ironbird and a fuckoff CD player and tons of CDs with $16,000.

I rock.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
soulthug said:
I'd buy a Roland Juno, a BC Rich Ironbird and a fuckoff CD player and tons of CDs with $16,000.

I rock.
BC Rich make terrible guitars.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I find the idea of sticking my schlong into a woman-shaped lifeless lump of plastic quite bizarre.

Ah well, to each his own.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
oldschool said:
BC Rich make terrible guitars.
I know, dude, i wouldn't play it you fool! It's just so nice looking, cool, and cheesy.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i was going to ask if there was a korean version of the girls,
but i don't know.
they'd probably be too high maintenance.

Clessy

Banned
Get some robotics in that and some semi AI and then you just wont need women at all. As long as she can cook and clean on her own and suck your dick when you get home your a ok. Plus $16000 is cheaper than a real gold digging whore anyways.

AlphaONE

King's Dry Cleaner
That dude SO will not show his face!!!

Sucks bad though, he is going to be shunned away from every woman he sees now!!