Japangamestock worth buying from?

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
http://www.japangamestock.com/

I've been thinking about ordering some stuff from their site. There's been quite a bit of positive feedback even up to a few years ago, but I couldn't find much feedback that was more recent (around last year or so) so I don't know if they're worth dealing with currently.

Last edited:

MrRoboto19XX

Rugal's Thug
I've ordered from them about half a dozen times, most recently about a year ago, and I haven't had any issues at all. Their shipping is more or less reasonable, and sometimes you can find surprisingly good prices on stuff as well. I usually check in every six months or so to see if they've got anything I'm looking for.

Man, they do need to update that website though, that thing looked outdated even in 2005.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I did an order over a year ago for some really nice Famicom carts and complete games that I needed. They were very courteous over email communication and through checkout, and for some of the titles I chose, they had the least expensive price out of any online retailer which is a nice change from the eBay gougers, etc. :)

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I recommend for the same reasons. They're tops for Japanese stuff at retail.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I've been recommended this site before, and my jaw dropped at how expensive all the Famicom stuff was. I don't really import much besides, so their prices might be more reasonable for other systems. But everything FC seemed strictly worse than eBay, though I guess it might be worth it to not dick with auctions and shit but I'm a cheap bastard.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
JGS is great.

I have noticed their famicom prices have rose quite a bit recently though.

They use stock photos for their items, but every game I've received from them has been in beautiful condition.

Very reliable and courteous. Ultimately it depends on what you're looking for, but I whole heartedly recommend them.

Last edited: