Japanese Man Marries a Hologram

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
William Gibson's 'Idoru' anyone?

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
the gatebox ia is a bit on the BIG BROTHER side, the hologram projector is great, getting there.
show me a waifu lover, and i'll show you one less man you have to simp, i mean compete against in the dick swinging/wetting contest.
:D
more power to em.
at least they won't be falsely accused or raped in divorce courts....
not so sad when the risks are removed from the equation. :p
i myself prefer the five-fingered whore and some playboy.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Here i thought i've seen it all seriously japan !?
https://theasiantribune.com/weird/japanese-man-marries-a-hologram/

Damn i know hatsune miku is popular there,but this is getting creepy and sad at the same time :oh_no::loco:
I thought I was desperate.............

"In Japan, that wouldn’t be entirely unusual nowadays. While in 1980, only one in 50 men had never married by the age of 50, that figure is now one in four."
Better make it that 50% or more is a virgin by the age of 50.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Not just a hologram, but a hologram of a 16 year old.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
ok so being a sad perverted creep is one thing, but why make it public and let the whole world know you're a sad perverted creep?.

i could see a lot of feminists defend this guy and his decision to marry a hologram.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
0h9jZ6z.jpg

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Does Japan have polygamy?
Did he ask Sega if he could marry their daughter?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
My brother has a Japanese wife... and has been living in Japan for the past 12 years or so...

I am glad my family has personally added to the craziness of this wonderful country...

xROTx

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
and he works in a school full of youngsters?, just great.

If you think about it, every person who works at a school has a weird, sexual fetish. The difference is sane people keep theirs a secret.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
If you think about it, every person who works at a school has a weird, sexual fetish. The difference is sane people keep theirs a secret.

but once they reveal it, shouldn't they get kicked out?. i'm trying to picture what the parents thought when they found out this guy works in the same school they send their kids to. there must of been many complaints made.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
If a man can now marry a man and a woman can marry a woman I say all bets are off. Marry a hologram, marry your dog, marry a fucken croissant if you want.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
If a man can now marry a man and a woman can marry a woman I say all bets are off. Marry a hologram, marry your dog, marry a fucken croissant if you want.

would eating the croissant be considered as domestic violence?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
but once they reveal it, shouldn't they get kicked out?. i'm trying to picture what the parents thought when they found out this guy works in the same school they send their kids to. there must of been many complaints made.

Let's just remember this is Japan.

This is a shop front I walked by in Akihabara... could you imagine this back home? the uproar!

1.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Let's just remember this is Japan.

This is a shop front I walked by in Akihabara... could you imagine this back home? the uproar!

1.jpg

that's just tora's outside, the real fun starts inside.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
i could see a lot of feminists defend this guy and his decision to marry a hologram.

In their eyes, he's still a toxic masculine patriarch.

His waifu has no will of its own and is objectified.

There is no winning against the outrage brigades of the world. They will always move the goalposts.

Hatsune Miku and Sega probably wouldn't want this, either. Not being tied down to any one guy is part of the fantasy they peddle to adolescents and post adolescents. I don't necessarily consider that 'preying on the weak' except as an eternal standard of applying psychology in the free market economy.