Item delivered, but, not received, would you wait 2 days to act?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Also, M, have you seen the "Newest Members" thing today? It could be saying various things but I'm wondering if there's an important "sequence" that I'm missing for the full intended message.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 9.14.12 PM.png

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
All right, I satisfied my curiosity and went and had a looksee. It's a duplex house, 0.9 miles from my home, and the half where my package was sent had lights on upstairs, so, it's occupied. There goes my evil mail insurance fraud hypothesis!

Hopefully, they'll do the right thing and turn my package in to the post office/carrier, or even better, bring it to me if my name is on it, but, if not, I'll just have to let the resolution process with the seller play out. I'm not going to ask the recipient directly because the postmaster strongly advised me against doing that and I don't need any drama if they're cuckoo nutty and want that Japanese girl with a sword more than I do. Who knows, maybe that's how the Goddess of Statues wants it? These things are beyond mortal understanding or some shit...

I'd still like to know how they fucked up my address so badly--usually, when something gets misdelivered, it's to one of your neighbors on the same street, not all the way across town! Our house numbers aren't even remotely alike...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Leave a threatening note. After all, you know where they live.

@M

20 Year Member
Nah, it's not worth it, and, it was addressed to them, not me. Even the law would probably look at it as their property now. The fault lies with the seller.

IMG_20210609_082342.jpg

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
They are probably jizzing all over your little waifu this very second.

Sorry dude.

@M

20 Year Member
Well, at least the jizz will match her white outfit, so, that gives me some solace.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
well i mean if you go there to get it, who is to say that you won't shoot them first?

@M

20 Year Member
Pulling Megatron out and pointing him at people doesn't frighten them nearly as much as the cartoon led me to believe. A cop would probably pop a cap in my ass for doing that though...

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
...only if you covered yourself in black shoe polish first.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Last time this happen to me, i called the company saying that i haven't received my life size Bruce Lee GOD. They sent a replacement and then 3 days later the item arrived and couple days later the replacement arrived...I called to return it back but they said to just keep it.

BTW M, i notice you been going crazy with the toys & walmart bin dvds. Do you have a sugar mama? These perks are a lot better then Lowes.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
We once got a vibrator in the mail by mistake. At least, I think it was a mistake...

@M

20 Year Member
HDRchampion: No, I don't have a sugar mama (or papa)...I don't think I'd like that kind of relationship. An occasional gift is okay, but, I wouldn't want somebody constantly buying me whatever I wanted. I've already got my sorry ass for that.

Wyo: You know your woman, not me, but, I'd be skeptical if that was really a mistake. 😉 It doesn't bother me if my woman has a vibrator(s); my last one had multiples and wasn't shy about it in the least and liked when I used them on her.

Speaking of vibrators, I've noticed they sell those in those big mail catalogs for old people now. Back in the day, they did too, but referred to them as "massagers" (which just happened to be phallus shaped).

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Wyo: You know your woman, not me, but, I'd be skeptical if that was really a mistake. 😉 It doesn't bother me if my woman has a vibrator(s); my last one had multiples and wasn't shy about it in the least and liked when I used them on her.
I bought this thing for a SPECIAL occasion

NSFW, but no nudity or anything.. dont fucking click the spoiler at work...
Spoiler:
1623282992843.png

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Well at least something interesting came out of this thread.

You might want to warm up before attempting that and maybe get some amyl nitrate. That looks legitimately threatening.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Well at least something interesting came out of this thread.

You might want to warm up before attempting that and maybe get some amyl nitrate. That looks legitimately threatening.
You're talking to a pro.... not to worry, it's not going in ME.... not me first, anyway :smirk:

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Damn that anime is overrated. I thought it would be something like TTGL but it wasn't.

@M

20 Year Member
Just an update: The fooking seller never responded to me. I contacted Walmart, they reached out to the seller too, and they ignored Walmart as well. So, Walmart is issuing me a complete refund, and if the company ever does ship me a replacement, Walmart said that they can't bill me for it. I told Walmart that they should remove that seller from their site if this is how they do business, but, I doubt that will happen. Still not happy about the whole thing (my statchooooooooooo!!!), but, at least I'm getting my money back.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Just an update: The fooking seller never responded to me. I contacted Walmart, they reached out to the seller too, and they ignored Walmart as well. So, Walmart is issuing me a complete refund, and if the company ever does ship me a replacement, Walmart said that they can't bill me for it. I told Walmart that they should remove that seller from their site if this is how they do business, but, I doubt that will happen. Still not happy about the whole thing (my statchooooooooooo!!!), but, at least I'm getting my money back.

It's not the sellers fault that USPS delivered this incorrectly. While the liability lies on the seller, I wouldn't be completely shitty for something that is our of their control.

You get more sympathy for sellers when you sell stuff yourself instead of hoarding it.

@M

20 Year Member
It is indeed the seller's fault because they addressed the package to an address I've never lived at and neither I, nor Walmart, ever gave them. USPS just delivered it where it was addressed, it's not their fault. All the rest of my packages from this order, including one from another 3rd party seller, were delivered correctly to my house. If I mailed a letter to Rot and wrote LoneSage's address in China on it, that'd be my fuck-up, not the mail's.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I canceled my Amazon Prime account and now all my packages seem to go out for delivery twice sometimes 3 times before actually getting delivered. That's total BS. It's happened like 5 or 6 times now, tracking just bounces between being out for delivery and then back at the local postal center.

Someone is being lazy as fuck or the PO is sticking it to Amazon by making their packages the lowest priority.

Sometimes it gets delivered by the USPS sometimes Amazon themselves and sometimes just some random independent creep in a shady mini van.

@M

20 Year Member
Walmart always uses FedEx; only their 3rd party sellers use USPS. FedEx's tracking is pretty reliable, USPS' is kind of dodgy. I seldom buy from Amazon, but, I've never had any problems with delivery when I do.

Walmart has an Amazon Prime like thing now too, Walmart+, where there's no minimum purchase to get free shipping, but, I always order $35+ anyway, which gets you free shipping too, so, I see no point in signing up for that.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It is indeed the seller's fault because they addressed the package to an address I've never lived at and neither I, nor Walmart, ever gave them. USPS just delivered it where it was addressed, it's not their fault. All the rest of my packages from this order, including one from another 3rd party seller, were delivered correctly to my house. If I mailed a letter to Rot and wrote LoneSage's address in China on it, that'd be my fuck-up, not the mail's.

how do you know the address was incorrect on the box.? I would still think USPS did some shenanigans here.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Someone needs to find the Walmart part of your brain and neutralize it

@M

20 Year Member
how do you know the address was incorrect on the box.? I would still think USPS did some shenanigans here.
That information came from multiple USPS employees, both in-person and phone conversations I had with them. They looked it up in their computer tracking system and even showed me a hard copy printout.