It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Just a reminder that while young black men are their primary targets, even 73 year old white ladies with dementia aren't safe from the police. This one is about an hour from my front door.
In all fairness she did look like trouble.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
It can be dangerous to be an innocent stone pillar when Wan Fu loses his scimitar. It's even more dangerous to be a fly on Wan Fu's forehead when said pillar is in his hands.

#flylivesmatter #wanfuConcussionFundraiser
#newsword4wanfu

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Fuck these cops. Fuck the internet oligarchies AI.

Saw someone refer to human coded AI and algorithms as “weapons of math destruction.”

I lol’d.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

Crazy guy shoots cop, heroic citizen runs towards gunfire, directs others to safety, kills the gunman. Other cops arrive on the scene, murder the hero of the story.

40 year old white guy, too.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Well let me go on record here as saying I’m now in favor of capital punishment for those convicted of homicide if they committed said homicide while acting as agents of the state or otherwise used their office/status/privilege as a public servant in order to perpetrate the homicide.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The Police right now:

“We sure as hell aren’t going to protect you and we won’t let anyone else either!”

Truly America’s worst gang.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
It’s 22.5 years for Chauvin. He’ll be in his 60s when he gets out.

Seems fair, I guess. Won’t bring George Floyd back but neither would 40 years for Chauvin have either.

Have fun being a 60+ year old felon when you get out.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
It can be dangerous for a person of mixed ethnicity to be deemed Halfrican by a NG.com member who shan't be named. And by dangerous I mean he might intentionally put heavy canned vegetables on top of your carton of eggs when he bags your groceries at the store.

#crackedeggsmatter

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
It’s 22.5 years for Chauvin. He’ll be in his 60s when he gets out.

Seems fair, I guess. Won’t bring George Floyd back but neither would 40 years for Chauvin have either.

Have fun being a 60+ year old felon when you get out.
Will he still get his police pension ?

Don't expect him to do the full 22.5 years.
This, and good luck protecting that guy, can you imagine the lengths other inmates are going to go through to take a shot at him, biggest target ever in prison. Really dont like thinking of him being safe and segregated and coddled and protected with his clear case crt just waiting out his time but thats probably what will happen. C’mon prison justice.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Chauvin won’t get killed in prison. Did the sentencing say what prison he’d go to?

He still has federal charges to face apparently.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Crazy guy shoots cop, heroic citizen runs towards gunfire, directs others to safety, kills the gunman. Other cops arrive on the scene, murder the hero of the story.

40 year old white guy, too.

And the water cooler talk is that the officer who shot the Good Samaritan initially stated that Hurley was shot and killed by the Gunman.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
This, and good luck protecting that guy, can you imagine the lengths other inmates are going to go through to take a shot at him, biggest target ever in prison. Really dont like thinking of him being safe and segregated and coddled and protected with his clear case crt just waiting out his time but thats probably what will happen. C’mon prison justice.
Funny how a lot of people who (rightly) don't want the police murdering people are fine with justifying torture and extrajudicial killings they feel are righteous retribution. Either you support the necessary systemic reform or you don't.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think that torture should come from the top. I can’t have C-average highschool diploma limit Joe Bluelives making decisions on who gets to get fucked in order to validate his existence. But regardless, there are a lot of people who need to be violated anally with a living snake, and someone needs to have the courage to execute those holy mandates.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
There are absolutely individuals who have no place in society and should be removed from it. I’m just not sure the best way to accomplish this.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
There are absolutely individuals who have no place in society and should be removed from it. I’m just not sure the best way to accomplish this.
Give it another few generations, and they'll be able to weed these people out at birth or genetically manipulate those traits out of people, Gattaca-style. Which will be worse, but whatchoo going to do?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah I’m pretty convinced we are headed that way. The greatest technological advancements we are going to see this century will be in medicine and gene science.

Unless something comes out of nowhere like warp field generation.

I had a really bad Biology Teacher in 10th grade (it was the football coach) but he showed us GATTACA way back in 99/2000 and that movie has always stuck with me.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think it’s easy to say that we will see biotech advancements this century, especially with the NTLA announcement on Saturday.
But otherwise, it’s obvious that we will be stuck as a Tier 0 Civilization so long as we get caught up in Luddite appeasing conservationism. We need to find new ways of generating massive amounts of energy. Or shrink ourselves to the size of atoms. Idk. Maybe both. We’re moving the wrong direction of evolutionary advancement.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Bump.

Did that murdering officer get charged yet?

Anyone bomb that police station yet?

We need to send killdozer 2.0 after those cops.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Bump.

Did that murdering officer get charged yet?

Anyone bomb that police station yet?

We need to send killdozer 2.0 after those cops.
we should make youtube videos challenging them to internet karate fights