Is this considered Good Condition?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i honestly wouldn't take that cart if it was being given away for free.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Pretty sure the PB is a boot. Looks like it has several eproms through the vents. So you're really paying for a good condition DD.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Yea they are in good condition, see the ebay grading scale below.

Untested - Item have been abused to the point it does not work but is sold as-is to try to squeeze out a few more bucks.
Good - Worn and beat to shit shape, ie: torn up label, moldy with something rattling inside the cart.
Very Good - shows plenty of wear below average shape, ie: block buster rental cart cleaned up with goo be gone.
Near Mint - average gamer condition, ie: tossed around and abused for five years by 10 year old me.
Mint - (see near mint above but with levels/contrast adjusted in photoshop.)
Factory new - used in like new condition, but passed off as new when it isn't.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
This is why VGA grading is so vital to the hobby.

Untested - Item have been abused to the point it does not work but is sold as-is to try to squeeze out a few more bucks.
Good - Worn and beat to shit shape, ie: torn up label, moldy with something rattling inside the cart.
Very Good - shows plenty of wear below average shape, ie: block buster rental cart cleaned up with goo be gone.
Near Mint - average gamer condition, ie: tossed around and abused for five years by 10 year old me.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

tfiXwGk.gif

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
GAMER CONDITION!!

And yes, please stick with the official Fakk2 grade scale.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm not a big sticker on condition, unless it's a CD. But that cart literally looks like shit. I wouldn't touch it. I would rather have no label. It looks like someone took the cart, and wiped their ass with the label side.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
I can't unsee that cart. I seriously don't understand why people can't clean up the cart and print a replacement label before posting it for sale.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I think he spilled coffee and tried to dry it with the carts' label. Either he was trying to save something important or he's the type that does not think before he acts.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Eh I'd take it for free, I once got a yaton cart that had dried curry on it. Well maybe it wasn't curry but it was brown and definitely foreign.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Eh I'd take it for free, I once got a yaton cart that had dried curry on it. Well maybe it wasn't curry but it was brown and definitely foreign.

Your curry assumption is very optimistic.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I can't unsee that cart. I seriously don't understand why people can't clean up the cart and print a replacement label before posting it for sale.

I thought most people here dont like replacement label..........
It's better to leave the way it is.......

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!

You forgot one:

Acceptable - "It worked once, I swear. No returns."

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
OMG, it looks like the op used the cart label to wipe the crack of his ass! :keke:

No way I'm buying that for a dollar! :lolz:

Last edited:

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I' ve seen plenty of shockers on eBay, beat up ripped lables and cracked cart shells on neo, snes and gen stuff. People post some really filthy games for sale which could be easily cleaned up and restored with minimal effort that would help sell the item. Laziness plain and simple!

Some of these games end up being listed for months and months, you'd think the seller would take the hint that no one wants thier crappy condition games.