Is this about Neo-Geo or what?

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Hello everyone,

First of all I want to say that I have enjoyed reading, and posting on this BBS. We have some great people on this BBS, and I am happy to converse with others who share my love for the Neo-Geo, SNK, and anything related. Thank you all!

Now, we have had some interesting things happen to us of late, like the new addition of a large number of members from other circuits. We all have different opinions on this move, and I respect each and everyone of your views.

Do I have a problem with the move? No. I welcome anyone who wants to talk Neo with me, but thats the problem. Fewer topics are added about Neo-Geo and related, and are being replaced with how much we love/hate this move. Yes, this is a BBS that many of you have been with a long time, and are partial to, but what is the problem with some new faces? Digital xenephobeia? Why not have more folks to hear iteresting things from?

My point is this: are we here to enjoy the Neo-Geo with others or not? I understand the need to vent and get things out, but lets not forget what this site is for. Again, I respect each and everyone of your views, and I'm not trying to dictate to anyone, but this is truly how I feel. We all love SNK, so lets keep celebrating that. Thank you.

------------------
"The un-examined life, is a life not worth living"

The-Bus

n00b
It's barely been a week... While some who enjoy posting senseless drivel just to become an Art of Typing Champion, others may not necessarily log in every day (they should though, shouldn't they?
smile.gif
). Those people are now just reacting to the move. Ignore those threads, continue intelligent conversations that don't involve decrying one side or the other for no other reason that it gives you a chance to post 50 times a day, and enjoy the BBS like everyone else that is moving on.

PS. What exactly is the prize that you get once you have more posts than anyone else? Does Shawn take you out to Burger King and you get to wear the crown? Do you get a used copy of Mutation Nation? Think that, more than anything else, it proves to others that you do little except this. That's not exactly good.
smile.gif

------------------
Small potatoes make the steak look bigger.

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The-Bus:
I
PS. What exactly is the prize that you get once you have more posts than anyone else? Does Shawn take you out to Burger King and you get to wear the crown? Do you get a used copy of Mutation Nation?

lol

J

jethrek

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The-Bus:
PS. What exactly is the prize that you get once you have more posts than anyone else? Does Shawn take you out to Burger King and you get to wear the crown? Do you get a used copy of Mutation Nation? Think that, more than anything else, it proves to others that you do little except this. That's not exactly good.
smile.gif

You get a char-broiled spam burger, what else?

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Silent Scope and Shawn must me fat with burgers, then.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Does Shawn take you out to Burger King and you get to wear the crown?
-------------------------

Dude Fuk Dat!

That crown is mine! He promised!