is this a internet predator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Mark of the Wolves said:
Just saw your pic and the Naruto shirt is awesome!
thanks! on the sleeve it has got the konoha symbol and on the back it has the kyubi . its my second coolest shirt. my coolest shirt has chopper in his davy back fight clothes. the coolest shirt in the world would be of afro luffy and have ussop's quote about black people on the back.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Hey goingmerry, i hope you slash your wrists to bleed to death, and put it on live webcam

:)

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
furious.gif

Does this guy remind anyone of zorro?

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
soulthug said:
Hey goingmerry, i hope you slash your wrists to bleed to death, and put it on live webcam

:)
do you ever listen to fucking what i type? i already said i would only use a gun, sleashing is to painfull. and furthermore i don't have a webcam in my possesion.

note:school is over so i can type like a idiot and not care.(sorry taht was a topic in another thread...)

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 756
User Name Posts
goingmerry 218
Lagduf 54
soulthug 31
Tung Fu ru 28
SpamYouToDeath 27
HellioN 27
DanAdamKOF 26
iamyagami22 26
hermegildo 26
Abasuto 21
OrochiEddie 21
BeefJerky 20
N2x 20
melchia 18
Nesagwa 17
smuf 14
Mushiki 14
genjiglove 12
The Drizzle 11
Magnaflux 11
StickmanLoser 9
broken 9
LoneSage 8
jro 8
zer0hue 8
Igniz v2 8
Dreamer 7
Kagutsuchi00 5
eek 5
Turrican_Man 4
BBH 4
not sonic 4
BorisTheReturn 3
shalom N ohev 3
Sp0o/\/?! 3
daybona 3
WGolly 3
Stormrider_2977 2
Tom Wopat 2
Mark of the Wolves 2
jp. 1
Lets Gekiga In 1
yashiroTCM 1
cafu1982 1
DARK ANDY 1
Domino-chan 1
Bobak 1
topher 1
THE FURY 1
fatal fury fan #2 1
drombat 1
Curt 1
starman 1
norton9478 1

Lol.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
wow you guys are hella lame. i thought i would here war stories about you crazy dudes jerking off at the most inopertune of times yet not getting caught. now thats what you call leet.

H

hermegildo

I just took goingmerry off ignore so I could see that glorious and long overdue "Banned." under his username.

Good times.

firewolf

Banned
wow the sheer idiocy of goingmerry is amusing. funny at times but after the 5th page way fucking old. so what happens to this thread now? it just fades into nothinig? i hope the same happens to goingmerry and he never resurfaces at these boards.

H

hermegildo

firewolf said:
wow the sheer idiocy of goingmerry is amusing. funny at times but after the 5th page way fucking old. so what happens to this thread now? it just fades into nothinig? i hope the same happens to goingmerry and he never resurfaces at these boards.
Hey goingmerry.

What's up?

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Wow, I posted 27 times?
WTF was I thinking...

aria

Former Moderator
firewolf said:

n00b will be cut!

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
It's too bad Mak didn't stay around until Goingmerry came, because then he might have felt his thread's supremacy threatened and never left. I think I'm going to tell him about this thread ;)

H

hermegildo

Turrican_Man said:
WTF? Why was this guy banned? He's awesome, let him come back. :very_ang:
You're such a waste of a human being.

And I see you've brought that other waste, #1 Makismo fan, as well.

Is that what both of you do? Sit around and obsess over sexually repressed people that post in video game forums?

How utterly sad.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
hermegildo said:
You're such a waste of a human being.

And I see you've brought that other waste, #1 Makismo fan, as well.

Is that what both of you do? Sit around and obsess over sexually repressed people that post in video game forums?

How utterly sad.

And how are you any different, given that you have more posts in this thread than I do?

It's one thing to perform pointless/distasteful activities, but another thing altogether to be in denial about it.

Come on man, be honest with yourself.

EDIT: LOLZ !!! What a faggot. He's got 27 posts, compared to my 5. Who are you to point fingers?

EDIT #2: Also, in response to your question as to whether this is all I do, I think it should be obvious from my posts that I'm self-educated in philosophy and psychology to a far greater extent than you are, in addition to being constantly involved in some sort of creative writing endeavor :P (Oh, and I actually have some real life friends also- it might explain why even if you count all of my war room posts, you have five times as many posts as I do on this site)

H

hermegildo

Turrican_Man said:
And how are you any different, given that you have more posts in this thread than I do?

It's one thing to perform pointless/distasteful activities, but another thing altogether to be in denial about it.

Come on man, be honest with yourself.

EDIT: LOLZ !!! What a faggot. He's got 27 posts, compared to my 5. Who are you to point fingers?
Have you read my posts and their content?

But regardless, me being in denial or not doesn't change the fact that you lead a very sad life, obsessing over these people. You didn't deny it either, so I guess I'm right again.

It's funny how you suddenly showed up when a Makismo wannabe did.

How utterly sad.

Makismo doesn't post here anymore, you know.

There's no reason for you to remain here.

H

hermegildo

Turrican_Man said:
(Oh, and I actually have some real life friends also- it might explain why even if you count all of my war room posts, you have five times as many posts as I do on this site)
When all you do is post about Makismo, there isn't a lot of room to post about other stuff, especially after Mak's thread got moved to the War Room.

The rest of that edit is the same self-gratiutious babble I'm used to hearing from wizkid.

I'm not bothering with that stupidity.

#1 Makismo fan

As much as I would love to see this last as long as Makismo's thread, I must recall some words of Shakespeare...

"These violent delights have violent ends,
And in their triumph die like fire and powder
Which, as they [own], consume. The sweetest honey
Is loathsome in his own deliciousness,
And in the taste confounds the appetite.
Therefore [own] moderately; long [ownage] doth so:
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow.
Here comes the [noob].

'Enter goingmerry'

O, so light a foot
Will ne'er wear out the everlasting flint!
A [noob] may bestride the gossamers
That idles in the wanton summer air,
And yet not fall; so light is vanity."

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
hermegildo said:
Have you read my posts and their content?

Most of the time I'm not impressed. Sorry.

hermegildo said:
But regardless, me being in denial or not doesn't change the fact that you lead a very sad life, obsessing over these people. You didn't deny it either, so I guess I'm right again.

I have a good life, actually. But there's no way for me to disprove your allegation, or you to prove it, so it's a rather pointless thing to assert that I have a sad life.

hermegildo said:
It's funny how you suddenly showed up when a Makismo wannabe did.

Good observation there Sherlock.

hermegildo said:
Makismo doesn't post here anymore, you know.
:crying:

hermegildo said:
There's no reason for you to remain here.

Abasuto is still worth it- he's hilarious. And so is Merc, sometimes. It's still fun to swing around sometimes... Sucks that Dinkins is gone though... But if Goingmerry is unbanned, I have nothing to worry about ;)

hermegildo said:
When all you do is post about Makismo, there isn't a lot of room to post about other stuff, especially after Mak's thread got moved to the War Room.

What's your point?
hermegildo said:
The rest of that edit is the same self-gratiutious babble I'm used to hearing from wizkid.

I'm not bothering with that stupidity.

Heh, except that I can obviously back it up :chimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.