is this a internet predator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
thsi thread has gone to shit. can we PLEASE get back on topic!

Which topic would you like to get back on?????

-That you want to suck penis to get with asian girls

-that you are a loser

-that everyone here is making fun of you, yet you keep coming back

-that you said you have a small penis and are ashamed of it

-that you actually thought about posting or linking a picture of your small penis on this thread

-that you have the worst spelling/grammar of any 15/16 year old I've ever met that wasn't "special".

-that you jacked it to a picture of Melchia.......WTF????!!!!no offense to Melchia, she looks hot, but what the fuck is wrong with you kid????

-Or any of the other things that I'm forgeting about

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Tung Fu ru said:
Which topic would you like to get back on?????

-That you want to suck penis to get with asian girls

-that you are a loser

-that everyone here is making fun of you, yet you keep coming back

-that you said you have a small penis and are ashamed of it

-that you actually thought about posting or linking a picture of your small penis on this thread

-that you have the worst spelling/grammar of any 15/16 year old I've ever met that wasn't "special".

-that you jacked it to a picture of Melchia.......WTF????!!!!no offense to Melchia, she looks hot, but what the fuck is wrong with you kid????

-Or any of the other things that I'm forgeting about

ahahahaha GUTTED

I now sort of wish I had checked this thread earlier :crying:

B

BorisTheReturn

This thread has decended into a Gaia online "omfg i cut my vagina what do i do"
type thing,

boring

and Going Merry should drown in his own cum.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
BorisTheReturn said:
This thread has decended into a Gaia online "omfg i cut my vagina what do i do"
type thing,

boring

and Going Merry should drown in his own cum.
if its so borind then dont' post here you fucking newb. also if you where in teh intense flame wars of last night you would understand the tension and animosity going on here.

and think we can safely assume thsi thread is over. no one will post my dick if i send them a pic. i've already owned everyone that exhists on this forum to extinction. i've already got all kinds of good advice about girls. i dont' know what ele to say. i think it is finaly dead.

H

hermegildo

Is goingmerry still being a hopeless faggot?

I can't really tell, but I'm going to take a wild guess here and say "most likely."

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
puberty is a bitch, aint that right goingmerryshitface?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'm not going to check but I'm pretty sure genjiglove gave you the only good advice in the thread. Get help.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
30 pages and not even a single Wizkid post?

Just as brown is the new black, goingmerry is the new wizkid. :kekeke:

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
hermegildo said:
Is goingmerry still being a hopeless faggot?

I can't really tell, but I'm going to take a wild guess here and say "most likely."
is hermegildo still being a fucking idoiot that can't relize when no one wants him to post?

i can't realy tell but i'm going to take a gues here and say "fuck yes".

i already do get help. but the only one that can help me is myself. and ist to fucking late and i'm to fucking lazy to do that. and all i can say is dreamer your one lucky sun of a bitch that you werent there to witness the chatroom yesterday. you might not even be alive today due to the severe pwnage by me.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
BBH said:
ahahahaha GUTTED

I now sort of wish I had checked this thread earlier :crying:

How could you have read it with such a bad "sight"?

Kagutsuchi00

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I'm sorry, but this picture suits this thread the best.
11438676697913nr.jpg

4chan rocks.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Kagutsuchi00 said:
I'm sorry, but this picture suits this thread the best.
11438676697913nr.jpg

4chan rocks.
haha that is fucking hilarious.

anyway that girl that i posted that convo i had with is realy hot. so it was pretty awsome, this morning durign study hall i stuck my hand in my pocket and jerked off right there. i hunched over so my sports coat would block view. where is the craziest place/time that you masterbated? my pants are all stick and i have to keep my hand over that spot until i can dry it off.

Kagutsuchi00

Kuroko's Training Dummy
goingmerry said:
anyway that girl that i posted that convo i had with is realy hot. so it was pretty awsome, this morning durign study hall i stuck my hand in my pocket and jerked off right there. i hunched over so my sports coat would block view. where is the craziest place/time that you masterbated? my pants are all stick and i have to keep my hand over that spot until i can dry it off.
11438762654161nw.jpg

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
haha that is fucking hilarious.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Normal people DON'T jack-it when in public places. And second, GROSS, you jizzed in your pants.

btw, good job not posting in the thread, and letting this thread that supposedly died pages ago, die.......you're dumb

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Tung Fu ru said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Normal people DON'T jack-it when in public places. And second, GROSS, you jizzed in your pants.

btw, good job not posting in the thread, and letting this thread that supposedly died pages ago, die.......you're dumb
ok well youve never seen this girl. if you saw her you would jizz in public too. no one noticed me anyway i was discreet. actualy the school just sent home an auction book with the sports teams in it. she was in varsity tennis so her pic is in there. realy realy hot dude.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
is hermegildo still being a fucking idoiot that can't relize when no one wants him to post?

i can't realy tell but i'm going to take a gues here and say "fuck yes".

i already do get help. but the only one that can help me is myself. and ist to fucking late and i'm to fucking lazy to do that. and all i can say is dreamer your one lucky sun of a bitch that you werent there to witness the chatroom yesterday. you might not even be alive today due to the severe pwnage OF me.

Fixed.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
My theory: GOingmerry is a long term member that never posted his pic. He created this ridiculous "goingmerry" account, and posted a pic for the sake of it.

Lol, i win.

PS: :rolleyes:

H

hermegildo

soulthug said:
My theory: GOingmerry is a long term member that never posted his pic. He created this ridiculous "goingmerry" account, and posted a pic for the sake of it.

Lol, i win.

PS: :rolleyes:
I refuse to believe that goingmerry is not a fake account.

I refuse to believe that a person such as he actually exists.

That being said, your theory is pretty retarded.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
also if you where in teh intense flame wars of last night you would understand the tension and animosity going on here.

Quoted for the sheer ridiculosity of these words.

Goingmerry is pathetic beyond belief.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
hermegildo said:
I refuse to believe that goingmerry is not a fake account.

I refuse to believe that a person such as he actually exists.

That being said, your theory is pretty retarded.
would you like another picture of me? what long term member am i? if you honestly will link it i will send you a pic of my dick. i can post her pick when i get home and can scan it, like i said it is in a magazine my school sent home for the school auction. now if you look at the history of all my post i started off like a normal guy then i just made a few weird threds. i will give you any kind of proof you ask for that i am real. even hermilgo said your theory is retarded. hermilgo claims i am a fake account yet he can offer no explanation. also lagduf is just a little cranky today cause he got owned so bad last night, let the idiot be and just ignore his posts, i don't want him suffering more harm.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Lagduf said:
Quoted for the sheer ridiculosity of these words.

Goingmerry is pathetic beyond belief.
Quoted for the sheer witlessness of these words.

ridiculosity is not a word.

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
Geesh... someone please tell me that this all is one big, sick joke... :emb:

Status
Not open for further replies.