Is my SSV special a boot?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
kekeke.jpg


:lol:
 

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
bamarquez226 said:
I don't need to say whether its a boot or not, but where did you get that?


hahaha Cosmico I think. Long time ago.

Definitely the lightest MVS cart I own
 

bamarquez226

Crossed Swords Squire
pixeljunkie said:
hahaha Cosmico I think. Long time ago.

Definitely the lightest MVS cart I own

Serioulsy? I was recently tempted to buy from them, but reconsidered when they took forever, to respond to email about whether they sell boots or not.

No doubt its really light, its half the size!!!
 

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
bamarquez226 said:
Serioulsy? I was recently tempted to buy from them, but reconsidered when they took forever, to respond to email about whether they sell boots or not.

No doubt its really light, its half the size!!!

everything they sell is legit. They deal separately in boots through an email list only. They aren't bad to deal with.

I think they put an asterisk next to boots in their list....can't remember...or is that Excellentcom?
 
Last edited:

bamarquez226

Crossed Swords Squire
pixeljunkie said:
everything they sell is legit. They deal separately in boots through an email list only. They aren't bad to deal with.

Kewl, I'll give'm another try then. Thanks.
 
That thing actually works? I'm often amazed by how much work some bootleggers will put in to redesigning the whole cart.
 

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
Neo Alec said:
That thing actually works? I'm often amazed by how much work some bootleggers will put in to redesigning the whole cart.

I've put minimal playtime into it...but it seems to work great
 

DarkHuman

Geese's Thug
uh, do you have a pic of the label? from the cart, i'd say that's a boot. the only stickers were in japanese, and numbered accordingly (they made, what, like 100??)
 

bamarquez226

Crossed Swords Squire
DarkHuman said:
uh, do you have a pic of the label? from the cart, i'd say that's a boot. the only stickers were in japanese, and numbered accordingly (they made, what, like 100??)

pixeljunkie showed the cart off as an obvious joke and a mighty compact boot at that.
 

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
DarkHuman said:
uh, do you have a pic of the label? from the cart, i'd say that's a boot. the only stickers were in japanese, and numbered accordingly (they made, what, like 100??)

:lolz:
 
DarkHuman said:
uh, do you have a pic of the label? from the cart, i'd say that's a boot. the only stickers were in japanese, and numbered accordingly (they made, what, like 100??)
Nah man. It's real as hell.
 
Top