Is AES collecting even a realistic option these days?

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
For my collection, I choose the games that mean something to me. I have no desire to own every game to come out for any system. I do collect for a few different systems, and AES is probably the most expensive in terms of buying the games that I truly love. When Snes games start hitting over $100 on a regular basis, AES doesn't seem so bad. With the exception of the Super-Grafx, if you are a completionist you are in for a tough ride for almost any system. It's a matter of your personal goals.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Supergrafx is a tough one to complete if you consider Darius Plus as part of the set.
In terms of easiest, Virtual Boy and NGPC spring to mind, so long as you only get the U.S.versions.

Edit: Darius Alpha, not Plus

Last edited:

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
I was thinking of the main set of 5 games. Even with Darius Alpha or Plus, still only 7 games. At a price of 2K (recent ebay search) still easy to get, just costly! More than that game is worth!

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
Ever heard of the mighty Omega?

Point taken. The omega is nice. I know the Analogue CMVS gets a lot of discredit because how the technical knowledge was obtained but either way I'm not downing either one. It has its place.