Is a random game generator feasible?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Randomly generated dungeon games are still my favorite, especially NetHack and the Mysterious Dungeon series. Fatal Labyrinth on Genesis is fun too.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Actually when I said I called it wasn't quite that way. I realise I was reffering to an idea I added where the game program sucks up all the milkshake from the internet and reinterprets it to create a game from scratch. This with what they are pulling off with a i these days, ya feel me?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
So you type in to the search engine a game description and it programs you one. Surely this will come to be some day

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Isn’t that being done with music now?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I'm actually enjoying seeing the world as we know it change forever before our very eyes. Gene editing, mixed reality, a.I., robotics
Pluto enters Acuarius in March. Maybe this is the begining of the end. Let's enjoy the ride

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Isn’t that being done with music now?
Can we get something that does a good job of randomly picking outs your songs first?
I've been playing Fallout 76 and in a couple hundred hours of gameplay there's several songs I've only heard a few times and then one song it played every other time, three times in a row.
Remember the ones built into Cd players and programs? They always sucked too.
Usually they just picked the same pattern.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
One day we'll put on our VR-A.I. headset and be able to generate our own personalised experiences. Maybe one day we'll spend more time in that world than this one and eventually become enitrely digital, living forever.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
One day we'll put on our VR-A.I. headset and be able to generate our own personalised experiences. Maybe one day we'll spend more time in that world than this one and eventually become enitrely digital, living forever.
I’ve popped this text into ChatGPT. If you ever needed proof Joe9 is a bot, here is the response.

“It's certainly possible that virtual reality technology could advance to the point where it becomes a viable alternative to the physical world. Some people already spend a significant amount of time in virtual reality, whether it's for work, entertainment, or socializing. However, it's hard to say at this point whether people will ever completely abandon the physical world in favor of a virtual one. While virtual reality has the potential to offer many benefits and experiences that may not be possible in the physical world, it also has its limitations. It's likely that the use of virtual reality will continue to evolve and become more widespread, but it's difficult to predict exactly how it will be integrated into our lives in the future.”

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I’ve popped this text into ChatGPT. If you ever needed proof Joe9 is a bot, here is the response.

“It's certainly possible that virtual reality technology could advance to the point where it becomes a viable alternative to the physical world. Some people already spend a significant amount of time in virtual reality, whether it's for work, entertainment, or socializing. However, it's hard to say at this point whether people will ever completely abandon the physical world in favor of a virtual one. While virtual reality has the potential to offer many benefits and experiences that may not be possible in the physical world, it also has its limitations. It's likely that the use of virtual reality will continue to evolve and become more widespread, but it's difficult to predict exactly how it will be integrated into our lives in the future.”
A lot and nothing all at once. Excellent detective work there jocko.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
A lot and nothing all at once.

It’s also somehow saying alot of rather uninteresting and obvious points but in a very condescending way, as if to make out you are somehow the idiot. Very Joe9.

Joe9, the game is up. Skynet has been foiled.

Last edited: