into DJ'ing?

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
I know i've seen a few posts where people mentioned they DJ, or used to, etc

so if you have any old mixes recorded and lying around, post them up.. here's one I did the other week

http://www.zshare.net/audio/72675510c547d85c/

goes between different styles a lot but it's all just dance music from the past few years

zer0hue

Angel's Love Slave
Is this what people listen to now? Does it make it them happy to hear the sound of computers coughing? I fear they don't know of anything better.

"Giving sight to the blind, the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

Here is a mix I did five years ago with actual fucking records, many of which were never widely released and thus seldom heard. Most importantly, it contains good music that dances with your cerebrum. It makes me happy, and maybe it does for you as well.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
My stuff's still up on my web site, vinylfetish.net. Anything marked as by 0x15e or Thomas Melvin is me.

I'm downloading those linked mixes now, will check them out tomorrow.

Marek

Banned
Why did they make DJ Hero, the game?

They could have just made Ableton Live 8 work for the PS3 and sold it with an Akai Launchpad.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Why did they make DJ Hero, the game?

They could have just made Ableton Live 8 work for the PS3 and sold it with an Akai Launchpad.
Because that would've required some level of skill instead of just tapping buttons in time with some colored gems? As much of the work as Ableton does for you, you still need skill and some sense of what sounds good to get anything worthwhile out of it.

zer0hue: I'm digging the dnb. That's good stuff.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Is this what people listen to now? Does it make it them happy to hear the sound of computers coughing? I fear they don't know of anything better.

"Giving sight to the blind, the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

Here is a mix I did five years ago with actual fucking records, many of which were never widely released and thus seldom heard. Most importantly, it contains good music that dances with your cerebrum. It makes me happy, and maybe it does for you as well.
oh my god are you boring.

is it painful to maintain this level of negativity and pretentiousness or have you become numb to its damaging effects by now?

you're the kind of self-serious asshole that would wear a shirt that said 'i like bands that don't exist yet' and not get the joke.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
oh my god are you boring.

is it painful to maintain this level of negativity and pretentiousness or have you become numb to its damaging effects by now?

you're the kind of self-serious asshole that would wear a shirt that said 'i like bands that don't exist yet' and not get the joke.

Thanks for saving me the typing. He's one of the most consistently boring members we've ever had the displeasure of attracting.