Interest check: rare brazilian famiclone carts

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is the deal:

I have 2 NES brazilian cartridges of the SUPERGAME (Digital Design Eletrônica).

they are something pretty strange and rare - during all my time buying, browsing and playing NES famiclones here during 80s and 90s, I've never seen something like that.

Usually, or clone carts are done with copies of the Famicom or NES shells. But those ones are made with MSX shells (!!!)

They are 72-pin cartrigdes, I believe that the SUPERGAME guys (more known for their copies of Atari 2600 carts) decided to make a quick buck out some MSX cart molds they had, since the MSX scene was already dying by the time the NES/Master System days.

The 2 cartrigdes are a 4-in-1 with Gradius/City Connection/Star Force/Milon's Secret Castle (with 2 switches to change rom banks) and the second one have Ninja Ryukenden II (Ninja Gaiden JAP) and they are in a very good shape. They have a standard "Supergame" label (perfect shape) and a paper sticker with the game name(s). This sticker is yellowed, but complete and perfectly readable.

The boxes are those crackly plastic ones used for MSX carts. The boxes are a bit yellowed on the outside, and very small cracks at the hinge, but they shut tightly and are prefectly white inside. The inserts are perfect, but the clear plastic that protects it is yellowed by the time, as a paper sticker over the back part, that have the name of the game printed.

Someone would be interested? It could interest the members that collect south american famiclones. They must be amazingly rare, I've never seem them before, and couldn't find anyone from Brazil that know those.

There's a couple of pics I took in a hurry, I can post more if you guys are interested.

foto1.jpg

foto2.jpg

Last edited: