In Dallas for one day next sunday.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Anyone want to have lunch? In the absence of human contact, I'd also appreciate some recommendations on where to eat and what to see.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Anyone want to have lunch? In the absence of human contact, I'd also appreciate some recommendations on where to eat and what to see.

Sweetness! What part of Dallas? Downtown? Arlington, Grand Prairie, north Dallas? I live near Cowboys Stadium so if you're going to be around there, i'll pay you a visit! DanAdamKOF lives near downtown.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
I live on the edge of Dallas and Richardson. I work odd hours though. Let us know when you'll be available.

Last edited:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Awe, too bad. I'm in austin if you're ever here in texas again.
Dallas has one or two places I liked in deep ellum,
but not much more than that.
Unless adam wants to show you B's kosher chinese buffet.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Coolness. Maybe we can plan an impromptu meetup.

I have a rental and I'll be landing at ft worth at 1030 on the 24th so I can be anywhere. I'm hoping we can all have a big lunch at a cool restaurant or something.

Last edited:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Coolness. Maybe we can plan an impromptu meetup.

I have a rental and I'll be landing at ft worth at 1030 on the 24th so I can be anywhere. I'm hoping we can all have a big lunch at a cool restaurant or something.

Do you mean the DFW Airport? I'm about 30 minutes from there.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Landing tomorrow morning at 10:30 at DFW - Meeting up with DanAdam - anyone is welcome.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
ooppsss.................just saw this thread and I can't make it.............:( My bad that I didn't check N.G more regularly....................

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
ooppsss.................just saw this thread and I can't make it.............:( My bad that I didn't check N.G more regularly....................

Oh man, this sucks. Yeah, I just saw it this morning. I won't be able to make it either. [shakes fist at sky]

Rade K

20 Year Member
I'll post a pic once I get back to the hotel tonight. Right now I'm at a random Mexican restaurant in Dallas. Alone. Tried to get Adam out but he thinks that sleep is important.

Anyways, had a really nice afternoon with MauryV (Shaun) and DanAdam(Adam). Two really intelligent and interesting guys. Thanks for pointing out that game Shaun!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yeah I was gonna join Rade for some snobby craft beer tasting but ended up passing out when I got home, being sick earlier in the week has messed up my sleep schedule.

I wanna spend several hours shooting the shit with neo-geo.com fellas again! We are awesome!!!!!

Rade K

20 Year Member
Anyone up for going to Ft. Worth tonight?

I want to go to a place called The Flying Saucer.

Hit me up on my cell (text or voice) at 289-237-2757

Adam, Shaun and any others that missed out on yesterday - you up for it?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'd probably be down but that's a far drive from where I am, I'll text or PM you later.

Last edited:

Rade K

20 Year Member
I can pick you up if you want, Adam, so we can save some gas. I don't mind driving around TX. I've been told the interstate system is a mess, but it's a pleasure compared to what we have in Canada.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I was thinking I'd drive to your hotel since you're on the way to Ft Worth, then we'd carpool from there. I'm trying to see if my brother wants to come with but he's not sure. Around when are you thinking you'd want to be there?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm gonna try to rope some friends into going with if that's ok
edit: yeah might just be us two, I'll ask Maury V though, dunno if he saw this thread again recently

Last edited: