I'm just going to leave this here for everyone

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
More so than the dead fat man...check out the server.

Man Has Heart Attack at Heart Attack Grill After Eating Triple Bypass Burger

They don’t call it the Heart Attack Grill for nothing. A man dining at the controversial restaurant in Las Vegas had a heart attack while eating the famous “Triple Bypass Burger.”

One of the waitresses, Nurse Bridgett (the waitresses dress like nurses at Heart Attack Grill) said:

“He was having the sweats and shaking.”

The medical staff / waitresses alerted restaurant owner “Doctor” Jon Basso, who thought that the heart attack was a big joke at the time.

http://www.inquisitr.com/194448/man...tack-grill-after-eating-triple-bypass-burger/

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I thought this was great PR, despite the death. The burger lives up to the billing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the fact they say "Over 350 lbs? Eat for free!" is amazing. It would take more than 2 of me to eat free.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
to be fair- that place IS delicious.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Did anyone notice the sorry looking guy in the background in that pic? Either drowning his sorrows in that beer or feeling ashamed for being there.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Did anyone notice the sorry looking guy in the background in that pic? Either drowning his sorrows in that beer or feeling ashamed for being there.

hah.
pretty funny.
All joking aside though,
it's probably better to serve your customers with something
that won't keep them from coming back.
One of the guys from my work just went to the hospital
because of heart problems.
Not tremendously overweight,
but not necessarily healthy either.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Not even The Onion could make up something as hilarious as this.

What could put this article over the top, would be if the patron turned out to be a nutritionist, or a heart surgeon.

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
restaurant owner “Doctor” Jon Basso

I've seen that guy in interviews.

he's a massive dickhead.

He makes me want to believe in god ... mainly because I hope he gets a hot poker stuck up his ass for eternity.

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Hey, at least he died on a full stomach. I mean, it beats the hell out of dying on a drip and/or N.G. tube in an ICU somewhere.

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
The Quadruple Bypass Burger with 8,000 calories (33 MJ) has been identified as one of the "world's worst junk foods".[11] It consists of four half-pound beef patties, eight slices of American cheese, a whole tomato and half an onion served in a bun coated with lard.
This is kinda interesting in-that I'm drawn to wonder where the caloric content would be if the "bun coated with lard" were removed and everything else was the same. Otherwise, it just sounds like a big-ass burger one could get at any restaurant which offers "add an extra patty for $2.99"-style ordering, and certainly the "whole tomato" and "half an onion" aren't gonna contribute to the heart attack.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Just where do you go and buy lard these days? No supermarket near my place carry this. XD

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Hey, the article says the didn't die, he's currently recuperating. Maybe their commercial at the bottom was right with their "mild death" side effect. :D

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Lard isn't going to kill you.

Dude was obviously in terrible health.

Fantastic publicity for this restaurant.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Crisco is just solidified plants oils IIRC.

Lard is like fat and other animal (pork/beef?) goodness.

I feel like this thread needs Nesagwa.