im back so tell me whats up!!!

ok so its been a long 3yrs since i was last on T_T but alot of stuff happened and college is fun yet boring lol. ok well i was trying 2 sleep then i decided 2 pull out my ngpc and i waslike wtfwhen did i get sonic pocket adventure o_O.
well just wondering how every1 is doing dan if ur reading this have u found a new place 2 replace the stargate? =P
:buttrock:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Nice to see you come back, what college are you at?

Anyway, I'm in Dallas for college, but when I was in Houston, I went to Planet Zero, which is a great arcade with a variety of Japan-centric games. They have KOF XI, which is cool. I actually saw the Stargate's owner there last time I went. Other than that I'm kinda clueless about the Houston Neo/arcade scene. I should try to do another Houston gathering in the summer...

i was at sanjac for the 1stsemester but then i lost my civic and grades where failing so then my mom agreed with me and my dad about me going 2 itt tech lol. so ive been therefor a few weeks now. its kick butt and ill b out in 2 yrs. computer networking FTW!!! (excuse my typing i was planning on going 2 bed and i turned off mygaming pc, so im on my laptop T_T) and thanks

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
There's something called Private Messaging for this type of stuff.

its been 3 yrs and dans not the only person i knew T_T i couldnt think of his name but i remember the dan part >_> give me a break shesh

Last edited:

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Neo-Geo KID said:
its been 3 yrs and dan isnt the only 1 that i knew T_T i couldnt think of his name but i rmebered the dan part >_> give me a break shesh
English: do you speak it?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
SNKJorge said:
There's something called Private Messaging for this type of stuff.
Honestly this would probably be better off in Gatherings, since it's Houston-related.

C'mon too_short, lighten up now and then v:)v

as i said in my 2nd post 2 dan im on a laptop and i hate this small keyboard cuz it desnt catch every keystroke which is rather gay >_>

and yea dan ur right ill move it 2 gathering 2morrow cuz im out for the night.
2 tired 2 go type the stuff lol T_T night guys

SpamYouToDeath

15 Year Member
Quite frankly, I don't see how you can mistype "to" and get "2", no matter how small a keyboard you're on.

ahh lol thatswhat u ment i tend 2 forget im on a forum and not a game T_T im use 2 typing 2 make things short but ill have 2(to) slowdown and typelike a regular person. rofl

SpamYouToDeath

15 Year Member
Neo-Geo KID said:
ahh lol thatswhat u ment i tend 2 forget im on a forum and not a game T_T im use 2 typing 2 make things short but ill have 2(to) slowdown and typelike a regular person. rofl
What?

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
Your writing reminds me of my little brother, he writes like this from playing WOW. Well welcome back, I'm new here myself. Just picked up a NGPC in fact

you love to spam huh o_O. and yea i use to play WOW but i got tired of it >_>. use to spend 24/7 on that game got boring after a while. and yea spam as u said "how can u missspel "to" and get "2"" i was using short cuts to shorten my keystrokes and i dont feel like fighting today >_< mouth is in pain due to my stupid wisdom tooth.

Last edited:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
jonny419 said:
what the hell is that?

lolz u have aim u can c its a text emoticon so leet 2 lolz

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
loolike a mofo thaz cryin.....?:spock:

SpamYouToDeath

15 Year Member
The purpose of having standards and conventions in written text is to make it easier for an author to convey their message, and to make it easier for the intended audience to recieve that message. By lacking the motivation to properly type out your thoughts, you accomplish three things:
1. You show that you don't respect these forums enough to put effort into making their readers' time easier.
2. You have trouble communicating, and probably end up simply pissing off anyone who attempts to read your writing.
3. You look like an AOLuser.

Look just please get off of my case. its been three years and ur not helping :shame: so please back off and go take a chill pill and then go spam someone elses post.

SpamYouToDeath

15 Year Member
Neo-Geo KID said:
Look just please get off of my case. its been three years and ur not helping :shame: so please back off and go take a chill pill and then go spam someone elses post.
Congratulations! I actually made it through that post without giving up and flaming you.

look this isnt suppose to be a flame war or anything like that i was just trying 2 say hello to everyone and notify them that im back i understand the part about the gathering but where else am i suppose to put this thread. and i dont know why you have to be an ass and flame and correct me when i write something. i must admit if i was three years younger i would of typed some pretty harsh stuff but im not a kid anymore. so i dont do stupid things like that. :smirk:

peace out and i guess this thread is over

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
No body cares if you're back or not.
Well, except for your buddy Dan.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
ahahaha, oh man. This is great.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Kiel said:
ahahaha, oh man. This is great.

hey kiel, what's ^ man?! i haven't talked to you in awhile ^_^ adn me wuz wonderin whats goin on :-) U still B chillen in MN or whut? :D let myself nowe whutZ goni ON 8]
c u around bro XD

Man....that took me like an hour to type :annoyed: