If by some wierd chance that we all met one day....

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
......would you actually kick somebody's ass that you have beef with on here? Or would you just say "aaah thats just internet b.s."?

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
......would you actually kick somebody's ass that you have beef with on here? Or would you just say "aaah thats just internet b.s."?

i'm sure it would be the latter for most people. why start some shit when we could all just get drunk? i'll bring a keg.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
jonny419 said:
i'm sure it would be the latter for most people. why start some shit when we could all just get drunk? i'll bring a keg.

lol

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Ill probably have an orgasm if Dinkins shows up, or scream like a girl, I don't know...Whichever comes first...

Other than that, I don't know it'd be a great honor really to meet all of the people i've read in the past 6 years.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I think for the most part, everyone would get along. Most people that talk shit here, wouldn't dare do in in person, so there would be no need to kick their ass.

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
jonny419 said:

I'll chip in on that keg :buttrock: whos bring the neo games?? :loco:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
we'd prolly form cliques... gangs... STREET GANGS!!! we'd form interest groups and then fight over turf as opposed to over internet crap.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:
we'd prolly form cliques... gangs... STREET GANGS!!! we'd form interest groups and then fight over turf as opposed to over internet crap.

couldn't we just do that now with public groups? you could be ring leader and take over Unrelated.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
I'd never be caught with any of you in public. ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:

Yeah, everyone here would say they were just joking about wanting your cock when they meet you in person. Then laugh when your back is turned.

I actually live for the day when Spinmaster makes it to a neogeo get-together that I'm at, so that I can shake his hand and pat him on the back, subtly leaving a sign that says "Spinmaster X loves the Cawk!"

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
I dream of a day when we can all meet and kick back playing Neo Games, heck we can even hold a tournament to see who is the real King of fighters.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:
Just don't let Wizkid show up with any skateboards.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I don't threaten anyone. Except for very few exceptions in my life, I've never started for or looked for a fight.

I think the people in question who do this shit wouldn't because:

1. It's a act.
2. In real life they couldn't do it if they wanted to.

I think most people who say they would want to kick my ass would take one look and think differently. I'd have no worries. It's just stupid message board shit anyways.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
KagerouSama said:
Just don't let Wizkid show up with any skateboards.

I really dont see the problem. Some guy tries to rob you and thrust a skateboard into the guys face end first, hes going to get hurt not to mention he deserved it. If you guys cant even picture it then your a bunch of pussies. I've seen far worse shit happen to people, my friends included.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
I really dont see the problem. Some guy tries to rob you and thrust a skateboard into the guys face end first, hes going to get hurt not to mention he deserved it. If you guys cant even picture it then your a bunch of pussies. I've seen far worse shit happen to people, my friends included.
Relax, man. I'm just picking at you.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
wizkid007 said:
If you guys cant even picture it then your a bunch of pussies. I've seen far worse shit happen to people, my friends included.

An Uncle rape you?

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I've got $5 on the keg and a bag of goodies to share with all of you. I don't think any/many fights would break out because there wouldn't be too many girls to fight over...lol.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I seriously doubt there would be any fights. The only person here who I've ever felt that way about seriously was umiamijockahomo, but he's gone now, so there would be no worries.

I'd like to see the crowd of members around melchia tryin' to mack though :p

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:

Well seeing as how I never directly went after anyone on these boards, and never saw the point in hating anyone, I'd just want to chill out with the rest of you fucking bastards. (I say that with Hetero affection BTW). HOWEVER, if some of you really think ALL of us would react differently IRL at some get together then your wrong. If someone (the usual suspects who start shit with me, one in particular for no good reason) started shit I'm going to call them on it just like I do everyday of my life to ppl offline. They get 3 chances to let it ride and "be cool" after that... TRUST me, I'll end up having to leave the party because if #4 comes around I don't give a flying fuck how cut you are, bad you are or whatever, YOU WILL have to fight me and YOU WILL get knocked around bad enough that even if I lost the fight, you're going to the hospital.

---Some would say that makes me some kind of loose cannon psychopath, but in reality no one should be starting shit with another person or dissrespecting their personal space once warned. I've been to a few conventions in the past where the differing cliques broke off to do separate stuff, and much later far from the event one or two would get drunk and want to start shit. THEN everyone cries foul when the one tired of being fucked with regulates. I think everyone on these boards are cool in my book, but seriously, I have to stay away more than be in these parts because HERE the Barbarian in me is in top form. I'm usually pretty laid back but always intense. It's for reasons like your theoretical question that I have usually just stayed away from get togethers or show up for an hour or two just to hang back with a few chums and leave. It's been in my personal life experience that there's always one or two that just have to find out if you'll back down or go the distance like your online persona (or known of rep), and at almost age 30 it's really not worth the hassle, the explination to the police, the court dates, the court fees and possibly jail time. And so this lone wolf has spoken and once again departs from the rest of you dysfunctionals.

STORM RIDER

aria

Former Moderator
It would be fun. There's usually one, bonafide creepy-weird person; but from my experience it's about 1 in 50.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
The only people I've ever had any genuine beef with here were scammers like the NGF butt-twins. Other than them, even people I've had long running flamefests with don't seriously piss me off.

I would just drink a lot of beer, play some serious SSII, '98 and MOTW, and then try to find the nearest strip club with some of y'all in tow.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Nah, I'd be fine. I don't take any of this stuff seriously anyway, it's just the internets. However, if Makismo showed up there might be problems because he'd be wanting to armwrestle everyone and he's one creepy motherfucker. If he's real that is. I still don't believe he could be a real person, no one could be that strange.

We should have a big Neo-Geo.com con someday in a central location. I'd take a few vacation days for that. :emb:

IMTheWalrus

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
VanillaThunder said:
I don't threaten anyone. Except for very few exceptions in my life, I've never started for or looked for a fight.

I think the people in question who do this shit wouldn't because:

1. It's a act.
2. In real life they couldn't do it if they wanted to.

I think most people who say they would want to kick my ass would take one look and think differently. I'd have no worries. It's just stupid message board shit anyways.

VT, you remember when we had the gathering at your place, and everybody was talking about how Norton and Hendrix weren't going to get along because of all the politics threads. Then they both showed up and absolutely nothing happened. In fact, we had a group of people with lots of opinions across a wide spectrum, and everybody got along just fine.

Nobody gives a shit about what goes on here. We just wanted to play games.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
lol @ real life eBeef

remember the WoW murder? luuuuuuuuuuuulz

i'd be cool with everyone here probably. i'd piss on Lagduf, but thats about it.