IC: East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy!!

trap15

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually going to have to back out... Those two who were still looking for NACs can have my place.

Best of luck with the buy.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I sent an email to the supplier, waiting for total from them to confirm $600-650 price point. I'll try and update the buyers list by this weekend.

Aphextwin

n00b
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Can you get NAC instead of the other ones swapped in so you can meet the total number? I wish I could have gotten notice of this sooner! =\

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm a little late to the party, but please add me to the waiting list for a NAC. I've got the money ready if I'm lucky enough to get one. Thank you

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never realised what a mess coming up with buyers to go in with you is. It seems to be hell to just make a list... Thanks again N80G80!
Incessant chatter:
Spoiler:
There's a lot of shifting in the NAC front. If there's an extra when the dust settles... *whistles* might have to squeeze that in. Now suppose I change my nvc reservat---- Ow stop throwing things!

Random questions:
When the cabinets do arrive: Are there pictures? is it first come first choice? panel swapping? Some kind of board seniority based secret society handshake? I'm terrible at drilling evenly so what I'd like is 2 1L6/7B or 2 2l12/14b panels, if possible.

Slightly off topic panel and shmups conversation
Spoiler:

Also if anyone's in the know on the topic, Are there any Shmups that use more than 3 buttons? or vert games in general? when they come in this will be my new "fighter" and I'll end up rotating my Astro for vertical games. Such as my brother's love of shmups. I also love them I'm just not any good at them.

Currently I have a generic (no brackets even!) 2L14B (with extra button above 1p-2p) and an official Astro 2L6B...I wonder why they don't count the start buttons?

Anyway, I think the Astro would look better with the official panel and I can't think of any vertical shooters that use more than 3 but correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sure we're not supposed to ask about your supplier but what about the origin of the shipment? I'm fascinated by the life of each of my machines for example my Time Traveler was the same machine a good friend of mine played 20 years ago when it came out. My ManxTT and Star Wars Trilogy were originally owned by Disney.

-Darien, You'll eat your NVC and like it.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
Sorry I haven't been around much.. let me know when you need my cash.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ladies and Gentlemen it's quite a day here at the New Astro Grand Prix.... ...And it's Renmauzo followed by AphexTwin and bringing up the rear here comes Coleridge. I'm starting to wonder if it isn't easier to sell 40 NACs.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Ladies and Gentlemen it's quite a day here at the New Astro Grand Prix.... ...And it's Renmauzo followed by AphexTwin and bringing up the rear here comes Coleridge. I'm starting to wonder if it isn't easier to sell 40 NACs.

You should bring in a container, and let us know how it goes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, I wasn't saying anything bad about the buy or n80g80. I was just making a joke about the NAC opening...
An Astro pops up and everyone jumps on it. How you going to call "dibs" when you're the 3rd person to request it?

Personally, I reserved a NVC and I am INCREDIBLY excited to get one. I see Astros a lot but I've only ever seen one VC and when I tried to buy it the deal fell through. I know space is an issue for a lot of people but I can't figure out why the Versus aren't all taken. Especially for the same price as an NAC! so many people do Vs. Kits to their Astros and Blasts I'm surprised they weren't taken first.

And now that I review... there are NAC requests before there are availabilities so.... *eyes cross* uhhh Like I said earlier:

It seems to be hell to just make a list... Thanks again N80G80!.

So thanks again, again N80G80!

-Darien, Also Carol Cleveland RAWR! They brought her in because there are some sketches that actually required a beautiful woman and not a man in a wig... which seriously underestimated her comedy chops.

Last edited: