IC: East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy!!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Jeremy, I thought you knew, from either drexel or VT. You hard to get ahold of, man-lol.

I never see you or Sal, or any of the old crew on FB anymore either, so not sure what is up.

Text me a list of whatever parts you need, and I'll go shopping. Only in CA thru the summer tho, so get the list to me ASAP.

I'm sorry I spaced the feedback. I'll fix it soon.

VC & NVC are self contained, h2h set ups...more like a cab and a 1/2 as opposed to two seperate cabs.

2 CPs, two monitors, only ONE JS &/or JVS lead that interfaces w/ the cab. That is to say, you can't ever run 2 disparate games simultaneously on a VS cab, or the PGM/PGM2 4p set up due to the 2 loom requirement.

MonoTekETeA

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well then that is good news. Pending parts I will potentially have two Blasts for sale. Then after they sell I'll be able to Rock the Versus...ONLY After. I am running bare bones on funds.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm spreading the local word, if my buddy bites I will let you know. Strictly financial for him, but if he can swing it we would take two astros instead of one

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If any NVC cabs are available, sign me up for that. If not, then one of the NACs would be fine.

Thanks!

ArcadeLegends

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I will definitely be in for one (possibly two) VC cabs. If it comes down to it and we need a few more to make the deal happen, let me know and I may be able to grab a couple more.

Last edited:

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
With a saw....... :)

The easy answer is no, it could be done, but it would be a shame really.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've decided to withdraw my request for a NAC. A local deal on a MK1 dedicated cab has gotten my attention and I'm afraid I simply can't do both. I will PM bradtemple87 and let him know as well (we had been planning on splitting the drive down).

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey guys sorry, I have to back out. Something more urgent has just come up. Good luck with everything with this... wish I could have gotten in on it!!!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
It would be easier for me transport if I could take it apart.

fair enough, transport wasn't mentioned in your previous post, so my thinking (as well as others) was that you were wanting to separate conjoined twins.

Last edited:

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I'm gonna repeat a count on interested parties tonight/tomorrow, see what we got left.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Can anyone recommend a reliable shipper for (2) of these? I'm thinking Uship would be best?

If I could get a VC and NAC shipped for at or around $500 to MN, i'd grab those.

VC ship quote was crazy w/the NAC. Waiting on a quote for (2) NAC's, if it comes in under $500, i'd take 2 of those, if available.

Also, are you able to palletize and wrap for those who need to arrange shipping (at a cost for your time, of course).

EDIT: Got a quote on (2) NAC's and it works for me, and they will wrap securely as part of the charge, so i'd be all good there.

I can commit to (2) NAC's and will PM the OP.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
I'll do the group ship/trucking from MD to a storage place in Philadelphia or Jersey for those in the area.

I'm grabbing at least a VC and probably a NAC.

If we get a 20' trailer, we could get a LOT of cabs in.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can pool money for the truck and storage rental. We could also try a "drive and dropoff" day for everyone to get the cabs to you.

racer445

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If anyone is picking up cabs and bringing them to the MA area I can pay you for gas etc. if you want to pick up one more for me. I really want in on this, but I can't commit to a cab until I know I have a way to get the cab up to this general area.

Last edited:

Stezoid

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm down for a trailer to the jersey area. I'm coming from NYC so a trip to jersey would be a whole lot easier than to md.

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
If the op can let me know either way that would be helpful. I'm down to drive from Michigan to pick it up.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
My current count:

BradTemple87- NAC
dcsas- NAC
Wataru 330- VC
Bunkhouse Buck- VC +NAC
Wup Wuh- NAC
JammitBoom- VC
MassamuneGto- VC
Dipindods- NAC
Stezoid- NVC
ECZangief- VC
Daskrabs- NAC
White Castle- NAC
Jt4mtb- NAC
Renmauzo- NVC
Ninjando- NAC
Trap15- 2x NAC
Slashmastah- NAC
Trenog- NVC
DJ Delly- 2x VC
mjmjr25- 2x NAC
Arcade Legends- 2x VC
RoadBuster- NVC
bubbahotep- NAC, NVC
Daedalus- NAC
Seph1roth- NAC
arbormatt- NAC

People who want NAC

-DefaultGen
-YesBoss

If that and me counting is correct we still need to sell:

0x NAC
3x VC
5x NVC

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
My current count:

BradTemple87- NAC
dcsas- NAC
Wataru 330- VC
Bunkhouse Buck- VC +NAC
Wup Wuh- NAC
JammitBoom- VC
MassamuneGto- VC
Dipindods- NAC
Stezoid- NVC
ECZangief- VC
Daskrabs- NAC
White Castle- NAC
Jt4mtb- NAC
Renmauzo- NVC
Ninjando- NAC
Trap15- 2x NAC
Slashmastah- NAC
Trenog- NVC
DJ Delly- 2x VC
mjmjr25- 2x NAC
Arcade Legends- 2x VC
RoadBuster- NVC
bubbahotep- NAC, NVC
Daedalus- NAC
Seph1roth- NAC
arbormatt- NAC

People who want NAC

-DefaultGen
-YesBoss

If that and me counting is correct we still need to sell:

0x NAC
3x VC
5x NVC

What is the timetable for payments to be remitted? I *may* be good for a NVC too.