IC: East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy!!

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
N80G80 is good peoples. I was a total noob (still am :/) to arcade stuff when I bought my Q25 from his group buy. He took pity on me and showed me how the thing worked when I picked it up. He was very helpful and accommodating. If I had the room and the extra cash I would be happy to buy from him again.
Also all that email price crap is BS. N80G80 is doing all the leg work in this. It is completely reasonable to make sure you protect yourself from getting burned with something like this.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Too bad the new sticks and button surprise was ruined.

A 75 usd surprise (two sticks/12buttons) on a VC. My biggest surprise was that it took 375 usd per cab, x40 some-odd cabs to get 'em to MD. Good luck, guys...but I'm out.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
wataru330 and youre trying to bring in how many cabs again???

I helped bring in a container full last year, for the most recent successful East Coast Candy group buy on this site, chuckles.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Heres an updated list, I tried to sort thru posts and pm's regarding buyers who wanted in/out. If you are on the list and want a cab, you need to PM me. I need a confirmed group of buyers if were still moving forward with this.

Updated List:

My current count:

BradTemple87- NAC
dcsas- NAC
Bunkhouse Buck- VC +NAC
Wup Wuh- NAC
JammitBoom- VC
MassamuneGto- VC
Dipindods- NAC
Stezoid- NVC
ECZangief- VC
Daskrabs- NAC
White Castle- NAC
Jt4mtb- NAC
Slashmastah- NAC
DJ Delly- 2x VC
Arcade Legends- 2x VC
RoadBuster- NVC
bubbahotep- NAC
Daedalus- NAC
Seph1roth- NAC
DefaultGen- NAC
YesBoss- NAC
andy251203- 2x NVC
darienventure- NVC
DreamTR- NVC
DJ Long Cat- NAC
SS Turtle- NAC
bubbahotep-NAC
coleridge- NAC

wait list NAC

If that and me counting is correct we still need to sell:

0x NAC
5x VC
3x NVC

8 CABS LEFT

I want this done/ordered in 1-2 weeks max, Im tired of the nonsense drama of it all, I only offered to head this up to be nice, as far as all the talk goes, I'm protecting myself, I got burned last time and I dont want it to happen again.

birdsguts

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the price per cab is still at 450 as posted earlier in the thread then count me in for one NVC for sure. I'm gonna talk to my partner tonight and see if we can make that two but I'll let you know this weekend. Count me down for one though most definitely. Where's the pickup point again? MD? I'd be driving from Florida.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Got back into the states late last night. I'll update a buyers list later. I'm not changing my price, I've done a group buy before, I'm not willing to risk losing money on another one. Plus as I said in my other thread I was planning on giving everyone new sticks/buttons for the cabs they purchase (was supposed to be a surprise, before all the nonsensical drama). Anyway I'll update the buyers list later, and we'll go from there.

They aren't 450, they are still 650-see above.

bubbahotep

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a post count requirement to send PM's? I think my post count is too low. Someone want to PM N80G80 for me?

N80G80 - I'm still in for the first NAC and should be on the waitlist for a second NAC (post #177)

Thanks

birdsguts

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They aren't 450, they are still 650-see above.

Hmmmm... 650 AND the drive to MD... I've gotta seriously think about this. I'd love to grab two... but I'm not sure if I can swing all the cost. I'll have to make some calls and see what the whole drive will cost me. I'll be PMing you soon N80G80.
Is VT still gonna head a buy in the near future? Oh geez... decisions decisions.

Stezoid

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey n80g80, I've been relocated and won't be able to pick up my cabinet. Sorry to do this to you guys but I have to back out of my NVC. Really appreciate you for doing this N80G80 and going through all the trouble. Please take me off this list. Thanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Birdsguts, incoming PM. I'm going to be making a drive down to Tampa with an NVC, if you wanna split a truck I can deliver an nvc or two on the way down.

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
im still in and still thank you for doing this!!! cannot wait to get one. new sticks and buttons as a surprise woulda been sweet!!! still is but no longer a surprise :/ . u have no idea how upset i was when i thought this was over....thanx buddy cant wait to meet you when i pick mine up and ask u 1000 questions hahaha

also want a blast when that happens as well :)

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Dammit, I've tried everything, but I'm going to have to back out. Multiple family issues hitting at once and I'm likely going to have to move as well. I really really apologize about this and wish everyone else the best of luck.

birdsguts

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
n80g80 I'm sorry buddy, I've been talking to another Florida guy involved in your group buy and he's been helping get quotes on transportation including gas and all and after looking at it and making some calls for other options it turns out the cost of transit will be about as high as the cab costs themselves. With those prices there's just no way I can handle doing even one of these. I guess I have to be out altogether. I'm sorry dude I really thought the transit costs would be much lower and I hadn't realized your prices were still at 650 when I initially jumped on to scoop up some extras. Eventually I'll be doing my own container order for a project here in Florida and it's way better for me to just wait and get some NVCs then instead of going to all this trouble just to get them now.
Thanks again for organizing this and I hope it all works out for you.
Good luck to everyone and I hope you guys enjoy your cabs!

-jej

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey birdsguts contact me when you start thinking about doing something for Florida.

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
are there nac's left now with people dropping out? if so ill try and get 2. if not no big deal

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Gonna have to call this cancelled, I've only heard from like 1/2 of the listed people and we couldn't account for all the cabs. Sorry guys, I tried, but between the BS drama, and people dropping out this isn't going to happen.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I will speak for others and say thank you for your efforts!

I know you put a lot of work into trying to make this happen. Anyone selling a candy in New England down the road keep me in mind.