I want some MVS kits!

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Very new to the Neo Geo scene. Got myself a 1-slot cab with a few games, and now, I'm hooked!

I've made a list of games I'm after. I've got PayPal. Full kits would be preferred, but, I would also consider cart only games (especially if a full kit is extremely expensive). I want US titles only!

Wants
Art of Fighting 3
Baseball Stars 2
Breakers Revenge
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Last Blade 2
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 3
Ninja Masters
Samurai Shodown V
Shock Troopers 2
The Ultimate 11 Super Sidekicks IV

I also want ShockBoxes! Let me know how many you have for sale!

Yeah, that's quite a list. Prolly wouldn't have the money for too many at a time, but, if you've got some of these please let me know! I'd prefer a whole lot at once, to cut down on tons of shipping.

I've also got a cart only original Bust-A-Move Again (holo label) for a potential trade...or sale (but I guess I need to make a "For Sale" thread for that). It's in the picture below:

IMG_1232.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You're not gonna find a US SSVS kit bro..

I actually just ran down a list of titles that I thought I'd want to pick up. More than likely, a number of those are probably outside of what I want to pay for a single game.

Thanks for the tip though; maybe I'll look for SS 4 or 5 then.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I actually just ran down a list of titles that I thought I'd want to pick up. More than likely, a number of those are probably outside of what I want to pay for a single game.

Thanks for the tip though; maybe I'll look for SS 4 or 5 then.

Haha hes saying that because ssvs was a Japanese release only;)

Lovecraft0110

Ace Gho,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi,

I have a brand new and complete Fatal Fury Special MVS kit for sale. PM if interested.

-Lovecraft

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I have a SSV Special Kit. If the price is right, its yours. Can also include the Shockbox and insert that go's with it.

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Couple PM's sent, and, a couple games were removed from the list (because I got 'em)!

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Up to the top.

Sengoku 3, Waku Waku 7, and AoF 3 may be on their way in!