I suck at Baseball Stars 2

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Which makes me sad because the game is extremely fun and has great animations. I just have shitty reflexes and can rarely win a game, even on the easiest setting. Sometimes I'll be ahead by about 3-5 going in to the 6th or 7th inning then the computer activates uber cheap mode where even their weakest batters start hitting homeruns and grand salamis.

But I can't stop playing it.

SSS

neo retired
I'll never forget the epic ForeverSublime shutout over slerch666 at mike's, photo's still up too. Hard to believe it's been about 7 years already.

MVC-006S.JPG

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'll never forget the epic ForeverSublime shutout over slerch666 at mike's, photo's still up too. Hard to believe it's been about 7 years already.

MVC-006S.JPG

I remember Forever Sublime having an intense match with someone at Mike's. I don't think you were there.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I suck at it too...although I haven't played it in years. I had it on the AES but sold it when I got a MVS...still don't want to shell out the green for a MVS copy...

SSS

neo retired
I remember Forever Sublime having an intense match with someone at Mike's. I don't think you were there.

Don't believe so, that was probably before. The 0-18 game was actually the first gathering I went to. You weren't there if I recall.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I suck at it too...although I haven't played it in years. I had it on the AES but sold it when I got a MVS...still don't want to shell out the green for a MVS copy...

The MVS kit is probably going to run you about the same as the homecart.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,

I love this game via MVS...............

I'm not too bad at it but I have a friend who's much better than I....but then again sometimes I just let him win..:loco:

I'm actually going to have a small family get together to play some of the Neo MVS sports titles,this being one of the main games..
I had some family over the other day, they had fun with Ultimate 11 and Street Slam

I gotta ask slerch666 if he wants to come over too...(Dude LMK)

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
This is my second favorite baseball game. One of the few games that still gets regular play from me on the Neo Geo.

The only thing I like more than it are the old Baseball Simulator 1000 games by Culture Brain, and that's just because of some fond memories.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
This is my second favorite baseball game. One of the few games that still gets regular play from me on the Neo Geo.

The only thing I like more than it are the old Baseball Simulator 1000 games by Culture Brain, and that's just because of some fond memories.

You just won the thread. Baseball sim 1000 is the shit. Never played the snes reboot but the nes version is pure awesome.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I never played this because I dislike sports games. would I like this game. I do not know.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I never played this because I dislike sports games. would I like this game. I do not know.

Listen. I like this game. It's one of two MVS carts I own. I don't understand your lack of resolve here.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Ok wasabi. I'll play it before the month is over. I'll tell you what I think of this video game.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
You just won the thread. Baseball sim 1000 is the shit. Never played the snes reboot but the nes version is pure awesome.

The SNES game is solid. They took out some things I like, like the Space Stadium and Beaned Ball Animation, but its a damn good game. That, and its like, $2 if you find a copy.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
The SNES game is solid. They took out some things I like, like the Space Stadium and Beaned Ball Animation, but its a damn good game. That, and its like, $2 if you find a copy.

Yeah I picked up the complete nes version in near mint condition for $7 shipped. It's a shame most people frowned on this to more "official" baseball games.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Ok wasabi. I'll play it before the month is over. I'll tell you what I think of this video game.

you know what

you told me to see Mr. Fox, and I saw it the same goddamn day (that I read your post).

I don't see why you have to wait things out. Are you suddenly busy? Doing stuff?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
If you lose a inning reset the system! Keep doing this untill you win. Oh yeah you need a memory card. I like this game and the original but 2020's my favorite.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
seriously Xavier. qube is right. that sig is so damn wide it's messing up my view.