I received today...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Awesome! Now I see the HDMI built in there. Very cool.

Txwz8PGl.jpg

Look what showed up on my back porch last night!

Sweet pic, sweeter cab!

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Thanks guys! Got her cleaned up and working on a CP for her tomorrow.

Is there an Egret club thread to join and share with? My searches came up empty.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Got a neo turf masters cart from a local itailiano guy.. I would say I rescued it but he showed me collection of AES and.. Wow, just wow. The guy is a neurologist and teaches at the U of U for now.. Nice guy, hopefully when he gets his 2nd copy of KoF 2003 for the AES. And fyi, he hates the French, and also thinks Dion is a whack Job.

I Also welcomed the latest addition to my family, my fourth (and final) child! Lil' Ms Vengeance, the fourth!

10923748_10152715551294531_1945417633499623787_n.jpg

Last edited:

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
congrats on the pick up of the cart and the addition to the family

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Got a neo turf masters cart from a local itailiano guy.. I would say I rescued it but he showed me collection of AES and.. Wow, just wow. The guy is a neurologist and teaches at the U of U for now.. Nice guy, hopefully when he gets his 2nd copy of KoF 2003 for the AES. And fyi, he hates the French, and also thinks Dion is a whack Job.

I Also welcomed the latest addition to my family, my fourth (and final) child! Lil' Ms Vengeance, the fourth! (pic coming soon, tapatalk is lame)

Congrats on the cart but more importantly CONGRATS on the new addition to the family, Lembo!

btw - is your local Italiano guy a member on here?

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I Also welcomed the latest addition to my family, my fourth (and final) child! Lil' Ms Vengeance, the fourth! (pic coming soon, tapatalk is lame)

Congrats on lil chun-li 4.0 dude!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

Way to go, brochacho!! All the best to you & the ladies.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Congrats on the new addition to your family Lem.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Added the pic of the little lemon drop :)

You know, he's not a member here, but I'd vouch for him if he signs up. The guy's legit. He named off a bunch of people in the neo scene from italy by real name, and seriously voiced his disdain for the french, un warranted. he's on the NGFL forum though.. gotta get him over here.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,

I Also welcomed the latest addition to my family, my fourth (and final) child! Lil' Ms Vengeance, the fourth!

10923748_10152715551294531_1945417633499623787_n.jpg

Congratulations Lemony! I didn't realize you had so many kids :-) make sure you get them started on the cable making early so I can hit them up for cables after you retire :-)

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Congratulations to the Lemony family!!

I've just received some customs fees form to release a Skeleton Saturn, so I have surpassed january budget.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Wooo! Nice one LV! All the best with the new addition to the family :D

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Congrats lemony!
Having a child is the best thing in that world

got this a while back
But i jus had the chance to install it;) TAITO canary top marquee
I just need the control panel scans to star working on my canary